chapter 1

I know its been a while. But please forgive me and help me by checking out my other stories. Thank you

K

Wow it cant believe it has been5 years since the last time I was home. I guess I have changed a lot now. Maybe things have changed at home. I hope so.

Im out side my house and shaking like no other. I opened my front door to see my mother standing there.

“Hello Sage how are you?” She pulled me into a tight hug.

I hugged her back.” I’m great. I have really missed all of you.” I pulled away to look at her.

My mom is about 5’7 and has short pixie cut red hair. Her stunning green eyes stand out so much.

“Everyone else is outback.” I fallowed her out to see my father sitting at the table. I walked over to him and sat down in his lap without even thinking about it.

“Daddy! I missed you so much.” He chuckled and hugged me tightly.

“I forgot what it was like to have my little girl sitting in my lap.” I laughed.

I was just about to get out of his lap when I seen Josh walk through the patio doors. Unfortunatly he was holding some blondes hand. I stood up and was getting ready to tell my mom some excuse about being tired when he grabbed me.

“This cant be my little sister.”I pulled out of his grasp. I watch as the blonde kissed his cheek before sitting down.

“This is she.  But she is going to go lay down.” I looked up into his sparkling green eyes. Their s different from my hazel ones. His short brown hair so much different from my long black hair. My hair flows to my ass.

“Um okay.”

Josh’s POV

Wow talk about the cold shoulder. I was trying to be nice. Yes I knew she was coming home but what am I supposed to do to her. I cant just kiss her and tell her I love her. Its wrong.

“Ill be right back. I have damage control.” I kissed Tyra’s cheek as I walked passed her.

“I love you.” She yelled after me.

“”You two”

“Sages POV

I heard a knock on my door and knew immediately who it was. I threw my pillow at the door and heard the tump. My brothers to stupid to get the clue.

I WANT TO BE LET ALONE!

“Go away!” I yelled.

“Not in your wildest dreams.” I looked over to see Josh was standing right next me.

“What do you want. I would really like to try and get some sleep.”

“You know what I don’t even know anymore. I came to see if you were okay but my mates down stairs waiting for me.” At the word mate my heart litteraly shattered. It was 5 years not 5 eternities it was impossible.

I got up and walked over to my night stand and grabbed my phone.

“You know what im not tired anymore. “ I pulled my clothes of right there in front of josh and smiled as I heard him groan. I pulled on my leather mini skirt and tight red tank top. I search through my closet till I found my thigh high leather boots.

As I went to walk past josh he grabbed my wrist. “Your not going out like that.” I looked at him confused before smiling and tunring around.

“Your right. I forgot the condoms.”I walked right past him slamming my shoulder against his knocking him to the ground.

“You have no right to tell me what to do anymore. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. Well as if you guys didn’t notice.”

“Damn is that you Sage.” I looked over my shoulder and saw Tanner my brothers beta.  He looked down at josh then up at me. He then shook his head and threw his head back letting out this deep rough laugh.

“Why did you hurt him now?” Tanner asked as he helped Josh to his feet.

“That’s what he gets for trying to tell me what to do. He lost that privilege when he let them send me away.”

I watched the hurt flash in both their eyes and just shook my head.

“Its not like I mind they teach you a lot of shit that I probably wouldn’t have been able to learn here.”

“Like what?” Josh’s eyes were questioning.

“Like what this outfit is really good for.” I walked up to Tanner and gave him a hug making sure to press my boobs against his chest so he really didn’t have anything else to look at. As he looked down Josh growled.

“Well nice to see you to Sage.” I waved goodbye as I left the house.

Tonights gunna be a blast.

Vote

Comment

Fan?