Authors note 2

I know i havent updated in forever and i was supposed to but if you read this you will uderstand why. So i am going to answer some of your questions and also tell you whats been going on and a little bit more about me.

1.The first question is what insipres me to write this book. I would say that it is honestly from reading amazing books here on wattpad. I wouldnt have been able to right this book with out the help of some great people.

2. Are any of the characters based on people from my life. Yes actually. Sage is alot like me but i was never raped. Zach is a lot like my boyfriend caleb sweet and honest. Josh reminds me of a old friend from my childhood. Tyra is based of a girl from my old school who hated me for no reason and made my life a living hell. Last two people based off of my life would be lexi who reminds me of my friend Danny i have known her forever n when we were younger she acted just like Lex. Last would be Addison. She reminds me of my 5 year old Neice who i love more than anything.

3. Are Sage and Josh ever going to get together? No actually alot is going to hapen to both of them here soon.

Here is more stuff about me.

1. Obviously i have a boyfriend. His name is caleb and we have been dating for five years.

2. I am 18 years old.

3.I have a cat named Koal

4.I live in North Dakota.

Now so everyone knows the reason i have not been updating is because just found out i am pregnant. I would have a problem updating but this is my first pregnancy and i am extremly sick right now. The other thing is me and caleb are about to be moving so it might be another week before i can update again. I am so sorry but i was so excited about this that i forgot to update. Now if you have anymore questions about me or the book you can pm me or even just leave a comment. I will let you know if i cant update from now on. Thank you for being so supportive.

Love-

-K