Chapter 9!

'“Are you kidding me? This is the date of my dreams? Bowling? You’re kidding me. Right?”

“Nah just wait your gunna love it.” He pulled me over to the show counter with him, and asked for my shoe size.

“Ready?”

“No.” We walked over and picked out are balls and a lane. He was writing our names while I got to order the food. Hmm Chile Cheese fries, oh or a chili dog. Tacos! I guess I will just have to get all three. Now what to drink. Mountain Dew, nah. There we go. Chocolate milkshakes. I went to order while he finished up.

“That will be $20.83 please.” I looked up to see Tanner standing there.

“Here you go. What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“What does it look like im doing here? I am working Sage dear.” I laughed as he told me he would personally deliver my food.

‘finally there you are. I have been waiting for you.”

“sorry ran into someone.”

“oh its fine.”

“your first.” I said as I read the little computer thing. Oh mi god im fucked.

I watched as he picked up his red ball and threw it down the lane. We both watched it roll and roll, till finally it hit the pins. 1, 2 Damn it.

“Beat that.” Zach yelled as he looked up at the computer and laughed. Of course the asshole got a fucking strike.

I picked up my ball and threw it down the lane only to have it go into the gutter. Before I could go and get my ball again Tanner showed up with our food.

“Oh thank god!” I cried as I ran back to our table to eat. Tanner and Zach just laughed at me while I dran my milkshake all happy.

“Do you really hate bowling that much?” Tanner asked me.

“Yes and I have a question. If you really love me you will do this for me.” I smiled and then gave him the puppy dog eyes.

“Okay what is it?”

“Can we have the rails up?”

“Do you really need them. Most of the people who use them are children, or pregnant women with other children.” I gave him the puppy dog eyes again and started to wiggle my lip likei was going to cry.

“Fine.” HE ran off and me and Zach started to eat. I looked over at him and he was staring at me. I couldn’t help but smile. I don’t know what it is about this guy but I just finding him so amazing and interesting.

“I have a question for you now.”I said while pointing a French Fry at him.

“And what would that be my beautiful girl.” Aw he called me his girl.

“Why did we have to get so dressed up to go bowling?”

“I wanted you to think I was going to take you to some big fancy restaurant, or to the beach like most books and movies. I thought bowling would be perfect because you wouldn’t be expecting it. Plus I love to bowl.” He started laughing at this explanation and so did I.

“Well I love it. I mean I hate bowling but I like what you did there. Have you ever seen those cliché couples that go to fairs or movies. I was hoping you would do something better than that.” With that sentence said he smiled at me before finishing our food and getting back to our game.

“This is it.” Zach yelled to me as I stood at the lane. This was the last one for the game. Zach was beating me horribly but he was right. I am having so much fun.

“I bet you I can get a strike.” I called over my shoulder.

“Okay ten bucks says you cant.” I went to through the ball but realized a second to late that something was wrong. I slipped onto the slippery part of the lane and flew down. I felt a sharp pain go through my right arm as the bowling ball flew out of my hand and into the next lane. I didn’t stop until I had reached the end and by then I was almost in tears. My face and my arm hurt so bad. Zach ran down the lane as did Tanner.

“Are you okay?” Tanner asked. They hadn’t seen my face yet or my arm.

“No. Help me up.” Tanner grabbed one side and Zach got my other. They lifted me up and I heard Tanner take a sharp intake of breath. Zach leaned over and looked at my arm before looking at my arm. He swore loudly.

“Whats wrong?” I asked and they both looked at me like I was stupid.

“Don’t you feel that at all.” I shook my head no. truth is my whole arm and face is numb.

“Help me get her to my truck please I need to get her to the hospital.” Hm hospital. What happened to me again.

“Zach.”
“Yeah?” He looked down at me worried.

“Did you know that your kind of Beautiful.” I heard him laugh before I started to drift off.

“Oh and Tanner.” I said before my eyes closed completely.

“Ya”

“You are a cute little puppy.” I fainted hearing his say ‘what the hell I aint no puppy im a wolf.'

I hope you like it. I know it has been a while since i uploaded so i am trying to make it up to you.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan?

I still need help finding someone to be Lex i just cant seen to find anyone i like. :(