Chapter 22 :P

“Everyone get up.” I walked over and picked up Grey. I have every ones outfits laid out and ready to go. We have to meet with the witch at 8 and its already 7:15.

“I mean it Zach get your butt out of bed and get dressed. Addison, you to or ill kick your butt.” I bathed Grey as fast as I could and got him dressed in the warmest clothes we had. By the time the baby was ready so were mother other babies.

“Mommy, why are we up so early?” Addison asked me in her adorable sleepy voice.

“We have to go meet with the witch. We have to tr and learn as much about you and Grey as we can.” I was putting Grey in his car seat when she walked over and grabbed my legs.

“But I don’t want to go, Mommy. Can’t I just stay here with Daddy?”

I looked down at my adorable adopted daughter. “Honey daddy isn’t staying home either. Now come on were going to be late.”

“The witch’s cottage wasn’t any different on the outside then the others in this town. Small and wooden. The inside on the other hand was huge compared to the other cottages. It was all wooden but it was covered in knick-knacks. The even had the old fashioned cauldron bubbling with green liquid.

“Hello you must be Sage?” An elderly woman asked. She has short grey hair that was styled in a nice clean bob. She was quit tall and looked very fit for an 80 plus woman. Her golden eyes were questioning.

“Yes I am. This is my boyfriend Zach. And these are our wonderful children Addison and Grey.” I said as I pointed them all out to the elderly lady, who nodded every time I pointed or said a name.

“Wonderful. I take it you’re here to learn the history of our kind and of the Specials?”

“Actually we want to know how to cloak a Special.”

“Why would you possibly need to learn how to cloak a Special, they are extinct now.” The elderly lady was watching us as if we were nuts.

“Actually these are the last two Specials alive.”

“How is this possible?” I jumped in to tell her the story of how I found the kids and what their mother had said to me. I then told her about how we learned that they were Specials and what had happened to get us to where we are now.

“I didn’t know any of this had happened. The cloaking process is so complicated that I am still decoding the books about it. All I have figured out about it is that it take  a huge sacrifice.”

“How huge?”

“You would have to kill off a whole town in order to just seal the Specials powers. Imaging trying to cloak them or, even take their powers away for good. It is nearly impossible for two people to try to break this curse let alone cure it.”

‘There must be a better way?”

“Unfortunately if there is I couldn’t tell you I can’t decode the rest of the book. My old eyes make it quit hard to decipher anything anymore. “

“What if I tried to help you decipher this code.”

“It just might work. But It wouldn’t be you.”

“Who would it be.”

“Him.” She pointed at Zach.

“How is that possible?” HE asked her.

“You’re a special to.

I know not very good I just felt bad about not uploading sooner sorry.