Chapter 4.

I know it took way longer than i wanted it to, but here is the next chapter.

Not Edited.

I cant believe this fucking school. Its huge! Like a freaking castle. Of course it aint like the movies. No one stopped to look  at me or help me find the office. I walked around the school for fifteen minutes looking for it. And of course when I find it know ones even there.  I started to pull out my phone so I could call mom when someone grabbed my shoulder.  I turned ready to punch someone.

“You must be the new girl. Uh.. Sam?”

“Sage Meller.” I shook his outstretched hand.

“Nice to me you Sage im Wyatt.”

Wyatt helped me get my schedule and showed me to my locker but he left to head to math.

I was walking down the corridor  looking for my art class when I slipped on a wet spot. I was bracing myself for the fall and when it came it hurt even more than I thought it would.              

“Are you okay?” I looked up to see Tyra.

“Im fine.”I ground out as I was trying to get up.

“Do you need any help finding your classes?”

“No I can find my art class by my self.”   I started to walk away when she yelled for me.

“What?!”

“Arts that way.” I stared to walk again when she grabbed my arm.

“Whats you problem with me?” She basically hissed at me.

“Nothing its just a bad day. I mean that what happens when you have to move half way around the world to a school who you have one friend in. Plus you get back and find out your gunna be an aunty not the best way to come home.” I ripped my arm from hers and continued my walk.

Please please don’t make me late for art. That’s all that I was thinking after running into that monster of a girl. I just met her and I already dislike. It may be because she is my brothers fiancée yeah you read it right there engaged.  There having this huge engagement party this weekend and I have to go. The whole pack is going to be there.

I walked into my art class just as the bell rang and was surprised to see only 8 students and no teacher. I made my way to the middle row of desks and plopped down in an empty seat. I pulled out my notebook and started to sketch a heart with roses all around it. Half way through the drawing a woman with short blonde hair and thick black glasses walked in.

“Hello class it seems that we have a new student today. Would you like to stand up and tell us about yourself?” I nodded my head before standing up.

“My name is Sage I am 16 years old. I just recently moved from Europe where I was living and going to school. Some of you may know my brother Josh Meller. “ A lot of people nodded their heads. I sat back down I looked over and saw that tyler was in this art class. Hm never thought I would see a jock who likes art.