Chapter7!

Sages POV

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Okay I get it. I slowly crawl out of bed and to my bathroom to get ready. Fuck I hate Mondays. I slowly get in to the shower, only to hear my bathroom door open.

“Good your up, finally. Since Tanner already left for work, and Tyra and I have to go to school also. Why don’t we all just drive together?”

“Are you seriously asking me that? Hell no I don’t want to ride to school with you and your baby momma. I am perfectly capable of either finding a ride or walking my happy little ass to school. I don’t need your help nor do I want it.” I finished up in the shower knowing that he was still standing in my bathroom. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I stepped out to see josh sitting on my counter top.

“You know what I’m sorry about everything that has happened, but you know as well as I do we cant ever be together. You are my sister and I am your brother. It would just be wrong. I don’t know what was going on when they chose for us to be mates, but whatever the reason things happen for a big reason. So me and tyra and our baby was all meant for a reason.” Josh finally looked up and caught my eye.  He looks sad.

“You don’t need to try and tell me how it is. I know you love her and your child. I also know you love me. I’m not some clingy slut I don’t need you, I want you. At the same time though I just wanna rip that pretty little head of yours off.” I walked past him into my room to get dressed. I grabbed my black lacy bra and underwear set before slipping into my closet to put them on. I walked back out into my room in my ripped skinny jeans and bra.

“You should really stop teasing me already.” I felt two hands land on my hips before I was spun around. Josh grabbed either sides of my face before crashing his mouth to mine. I don’t respond at first but the tingling sensation I’m getting is amazing. I just want more. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I gladly granted it. I heard him groan before he picked me up. I wrapped my feet around his waist only to be shoved into the wall behind us. I could feel his ‘little friend’ pushing into me, and by the way it feels it isn’t little.

“What are you doing in there?!” we heard Tyra yell through my locked door. That didn’t stop Josh thought. He started to kiss down my neck and collarbone. I grabbed his shirt before I used all my human strength and pushed him away. He stumbled before he fell over. I used my werewolf speed and got to my closet before he even understood what was going on.

I heard my door open and close and then Josh telling tyra some lie. I walked over and got y knee high black boots and a black halter top with a flower on it that I paired with a black vest. I took my hair out of th messy bun I had it in and let it fall down to my waist. I just left the little waves before adding my eye liner and my mascara.

I walked down the stairs to see Tyra and Josh making out on our kitchen counter. Ew. Now I have to call and get a new one cause you cant just clean her nastiness away. I cleared my throat before walking over to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of green Gatorade  my favorite.

“How are you getting to school today?” Tyra asked me as I walked over to get the toaster and some cherry toaster pastries. OH yeah I forgot to find a ride god damn it.

“Um I think I have a ride.” I took out my phone and called Zach.

PHONE CONVERSATION.

Zach:” Hello?”

Sage: “Hey, so you know how you like my bestest friend in the hole world?”

Zach:”Yeah?”

Sage: “I was wondering, do you think your bestest friend could maybe get a ride to school?”

Zach: “Hmm I don’t know I mean I thought we were more than friends?”

Sage: “Oh we are.”

Zach: “Ill make you a deal.”

Sage: “What?”

Zach: “Go on that date with me tomorrow night.”

Sage: “Hmm I don’t know. Do you think your worth it?”

Zach: Chuckles :Hell to the ya. I know im worth it.”
Sage: “Yeah ya hurry up I don’t want to be late.”

Zach: “See you in ten.”

Sage: “M’kay buh-bye.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

I looked over to see that both Tyra and Josh were giving me weird looks. I grabbed both my food and my drink before walking to the kitchen table. No way in hell am I eating at that counter anymore. Josh went to open his mouth and ruin my good mood when Tyra full on kissed him. I felt the familiar pain but I pushed it away.

He doesn’t want you.

He doesn’t want you.

He doesn’t want you.

He doesn’t want you.

Hell he would never want you. Look at your self.

I finsished my food right as I heard Zachs horn. Let the school day begin.