chapter 16!

The fight was over as soon as it began. i knew Zach wasn't thinking. well considering i already told him I was raped. Being close to Josh must have riled him up a lot more then he was letting on.

i looked around my now destroyed living room. I looked down to see Addison clinging to my leg crying. The huge tears that made their way down her face as she let out loud sobs. I picked her up and she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Get out." I spoke lowly but i knew they could hear me.

"What?" Josh asked startled.

"I said get out!" I couldn't help but shout they scarred my little girl again.

"Who are you talking to?" Zach asked me quietly.

"I'm talking to Josh he has no right to be here and i want him out." Josh just stared at me like I had grown three heads. He nodded suddenly before walking to were my door used to stand. Now its just a chunk of wood on my hallway floor.

"I'm so sorry. i forgot i was just so angrry at him already and-"

"Dont worry about it. Start cleaning while I get Addison to bed and check on Grey." I walked away with the still sobbing Addison in my arms. As i walked her to here room her head poked up.

"Mommy why does uncle Josh want to fight with Daddy all the time." I just starred at her this is the first time she has called Zach and I mommy and daddy without crying.

"Hunny did your mommy explain to you about what you are?"

she shook her head. I sighed before laying her down in her bed and going to grab the now away Grey.

"As werewolves we are different in a lot of ways. We are faster stronger and have better hearing and eyesight. But we also have mates. Mates are one special person who the goddess of the moon designed for you. My mate is Zach but i also was a mate to Josh. I didn't know how it was possible but a lady told me that i got a second chance with a better mate and Zach was that mate. Josh is always angry with Zach because of this. Do you understand.?"

"I think so." she said while yawning. i laughed before kissing her forehead. I closed the door and looked down at a giggling Grey. Zach was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Clean enough?" The house was basically sparkling. I nodded before sitting down with him.

"Did I say that I was sorry yet?" His voice barley above a whisper. I nodded before resting my head against his shoulder. Grey was giggling in my lap.

"Come here little man." Zach plucked Greys little body out of my arms. Grey stopped giggling long enough to throw his little arms up and hit Zach in the face.

"Your gunna pay for that!" Zach yelled before tickling the little boys feet. A bunch of giggles floated around the small apartment. I fell asleep not knowing whos were who's.

Ok i know its been awhile again. Please don't kill me. I know its not the most interesting chapter but it something right. I wrote this on my phone so it may be written horribly. I have some big pland coming up in the next couple chapters. What do you guys think of the book so far. If you have any suggestions or questions inbox me.

-K