Me and You

Bossyfest...................

Tiana had watched Hakeem's and Maya's performance in pure utter disbelief. He was really out there performing, touching on, and looking at Maya. Tiana blood started to boil but she wanted to stay cool since she was performing next. She looked away for a minute only to turn back to see Hakeem kiss Maya. Her blood started to boil. Stay calm Tiana stay calm. Don't let him see you sweat. Tiana took a deep breath before seeing Hakeem walk backstage with Maya.

Hakeem: I'll catch up with you in a minute. Let me go talk to Tiana.

Maya: Okay.

Tiana saw Hakeem walk in her direction. She wanted to walk away before he reached her but it was too late.

Hakeem: What's up T.

Tiana: Hello Hakeem.

Hakeem: Hello? (Chuckles) That's how we're doing now?

Tiana: What else do you want me to say?

Hakeem: Look T (gcto)

Tiana: Hakeem you don't have to explain yourself to me. Whatever you do is your businesss. I'm sure you want to get back to your wife. So bye. (Walks away)

Hakeem: Tiana.

Tiana: (turns around) What Hakeem?

Hakeem: I need to talk to you. We need to talk T.

Tiana: There's nothing more to talk about. You're married. It's obvious that you're feeling her because she kissed her twice. Once on tv and just on stage. So if you're wanting to tell me that you like her and want to be with her than save your breath. I'm tired of these games with you Hakeem. I'm sick of playing games period. I'm going to focus on me and our kids. We'll co-parent and that's that. Now if you'll excuse me I got to get on stage. (Walks away)

Hakeem stood there cursing hisself in his head. There was so much he wanted to say but it was obvious Tiana didn't have much left to say to him.

Hakeem's Place..................

Maya: I think our performance went real well tonight. (Walking in)

Hakeem: (walking in behind her) Yeah it went good.

Maya: What's wrong with you?

Hakeem: (pouring himself a drink) Nothing.

Maya: So I was thinking we could go out tomorrow night. What you say?

Hakeem: (lost in his thoughts) Naw tomorrow isn't good.

Maya: Why not?

Hakeem: Just not feeling it. (Sits down)

Maya: Hakeem.....never mind.

Hakeem: What?

Maya: I know it's still kinda early, but what is this (pointing between them) what are we?

Hakeem: Married.

Maya: (chuckles) I know we're married, but what are we? Are we together now or (gcto)

Hakeem: I don't know Maya. I'm confused.

Maya: Hakeem I really like you a lot. And I don't like you because of what you can do for me, but I like you a lot because I feel alive when I'm with you. Hakeem we are so good together.

Hakeem: Maya (gcto)

Maya: I know this started off as a drunk night and just make our careers better, but I've fallen for you.