Double Life

Becky: Cheers!!

Tiana and Porsha: Cheers!!

They clicked their champagne glasses together. Each one of them took a sip of champagne and sat back down.

Porsha: Do you feel better now?

Tiana: Yeah I guess. Maybe writing that song is what I needed.

Becky: So you and Hakeem actually did hook up.?

Tiana: Yeah. Then we started talking while he was away.

Porsha: I just can't believe you cheated on Devon. I thought you were really feeling him.

Tiana: I was. Guess not enough like I thought. (Sips champagne)

Becky: Y'all were so good together. (Sips champagne) Must of not been good.

Tiana: What?

Becky: The sex must have not been good.

Porsha: Even if it was good or not good, it still wasn't a reason for her to cheat. (Looks at Tiana) But was it good?

Tiana: (chuckles) Y'all are a mess.

Becky: Curious minds want to know. Devon looks good and all, but sometimes the fine dudes can be the ones with the wack meat. Sometimes it be the most unattractive dude with the best meat.

Porsha: Right. (Becky and Porsha toss glasses)

Becky: So........

Tiana: It was ummm it was

Porsha: Was what?!

Tiana: It was alright.

Porsha and Becky: Alright?!

Porsha: Alright as you don't want to tell us because it was too good.

Becky: Or alright as in it wasn't all that.

Tiana just sip her drink and not answer them.

Porsha: Okay. On a scale from one to ten how would rate it?

Still no answer.

Becky: No we don't need a rating. Who's better Hakeem or Devon?

Becky and Porsha both looked at Tiana knowing that make her crack.

Tiana: (mumbles) Hakeem. (Sips drink)

Porsha: Who? (Holding her ear)

Tiana: Hakeem! Hakeem is better!

Becky: So how would you rate Devon?

Tiana: A solid six.

Porsha: Six?

Tiana: Yes a six. He needs a little more practice or some lessons on the female anatomy.

Becky: (chuckles) Why didn't you just teach him what you liked and wanted?

Tiana: I did! Okay so the first time that we did it, you know I was like it's the first time so don't get your hopes up. Now the second time I thought it would be better but it was still the same. So I decided to try to give him some directions. You thought that would help but it didn't.

Porsha: Wasn't y'all first time in Empire studio?

Tiana: And you would have thought he did something but he didn't do all that much. I guess I liked it so much because it was with someone different and I had been drinking. Little did I know that he wasn't all that good. Just average.