Ms. Haven

Tiana had just come off stage from performing Thunder and Lighting. She went backstage to relax for a minute and get changed. Low key she pissed of with Hakeem and that girl he brought.

April: (walking in) Bitch you kilt it. I was out there like yes that's my bitch. She's the baddest. (Clapping her hands)

Tiana: Who was that girl with Hakeem?

April: Uh Unh. I know you're not worried about that boy.?

Tiana: I'm not just wanna know who that girl was.

April: (pouring them a drink) I don't know. Some movie star bitch name Haven.

Tiana: (to herself) Haven.

April: But don't worry about her friend. Just because she look like an off brand Cassie, don't mean she got anything on you.

Tiana: Do you know how Hakeem met her?

April: (hands Tiana a drink) On some movie set. When the hell did Hakeem call hisself trying to act?

Tiana: I really don't know.

April: Uh Unh.

Tiana: What?

April: Nope. Bitch get up and get dressed. You're not about to get depressed on me about Hakeem.

Tiana: Aprill (gcto)

April: I'm not listening.

Tiana: He kissed her in front of me. In front of me!

April: And that's why we're about to say fuck him. So get up and get dressed.

Tiana: I rather go home.

April: Bitch you're about to get up and get sexy as hell. You're going to step back out there and show Hakeem what he's missing. And you're going to throw that ass tonight. We're going to finish this expensive complementary bottle of champagne and drink some more.

Tiana: (smiles) Okay bitch. I'm going to get dressed. (Goes change)

April: You do that. (To herself) And I'm going to enjoy all of this. Ooo strawberries. Be treating her like royalty in this place. (Takes bite of strawberry) We're taking tequila shots tonight!

Tiana: I Don't Want Any Tequila!!

April: You're Taking Tequila Shots! (Tiana comes out) Okay Bitch. (Hand clap) You're looking all hot like a tamale.

Tiana: (laughs) Shut up. You ready?

April: The question is are you ready? Because once we go out here, I don't need you watching Hakeem and that girl and getting all sad and shit.

Tiana: I'm not. I'm good on Hakeem. I don't need him.

April: Mhmm you don't sound real believable, but okay.

Tiana: I don't. If he wants to move on to a b-list celebrity after we got into it then okay. It's whatever.

Low key Tiana was jealous and mad at Hakeem right now, but she wasn't going to let that show. Her and April went back out and had a couple of drinks.

April: To My Bitch. (Holding up a shot) You kilt it tonight and gave me all the Janet Jackson vibes I needed.

Tiana: Thanks. (Throws back shot)

April: (takes shot) Hakeem has been watching you the entire night.

Tiana: Whatever. He's suppose to be watching his new boo.