Vegas Baby Pt. 1

FAIR WARNING ⚠️ This Is A Long One Shot So Sorry But Not Sorry!!

Terri's and Andre's wedding was basically canceled. No one knows the real reason just that Terri wasn't feeling well. Hakeem's costar/ wanna be girlfriend/ wedding date had ditched him. He was planning to go to Vegas cause there was some work he had to do out there. Maya had actually wormed her way into going with him.

Tiana: I can't believe him.

Porsha: Who?

Tiana: Hakeem. He barely said any words to his kids when we got here. Now he's leaving and not spending one hour with his kids.

Porsha: Calm down T.

Tiana: I'm pissed Porsha. Like it doesn't cost anything to fit your kids into your schedule. I'm with them 24/7. He can spare a damn hour.

Porsha: You're right, but don't get upset in front of the babies. Just take a deep breath.

Tiana: (takes a dee breath) Porsha can you watch Bella and Prince for a minute? I'm going to find Hakeem. Okay thanks. (Walks away)

Porsha: I was going to say yeah. (Looks at the kids) Guess it's just us kiddos.

Tiana went looking for Hakeem to let him know how pissed off she was. She managed to find him before he had gotten in the car with Maya.

Tiana: Hakeem!

Hakeem: (to Maya) Give me a second. (Maya nods) (to Tiana) What's up.

Tiana: What's up? What's up is you not spending anytime with your kids. That's what's up. You have been in town for almost a week and a half and haven't made time for your kids.

Hakeem: I will T. Just been busy.

Tiana: Well I'm need for you to fit some in your schedule family. Because you just up and leave without even spending a couple of minutes to an hour with your Kids! This is the most that you have seen them since you've been here Hakeem. I should t be raising them alone!

Hakeem: And You're Not! Tiana I'm sorry. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you. I know you're frustrated and I promise that I will do my best.

Tiana: I don't want your promises Hakeem.

Hakeem: Look soon as I get back from Vegas I will put aside everything else and be with Bella and Prince.

Tiana: Mhmm.

Hakeem: I will. Look me and Maya got to go. The jet is waiting on us.

Tiana: Maya? Why is she going with you.

Hakeem: We were working on a song and didn't get to finish. So we're going to finish on the way to Vegas.

Tiana: Oh so you're taking Maya to Vegas, but didn't try to see if your family would want to go. Wow Hakeem.

Hakeem: It's just business Tiana.

Tiana: Business my ass. Have a safe flight. (Walks away)

Maya: Is everything okay?

Hakeem: Yeah. (Runs face) Tiana's just pissed off with me right now cause I haven't spent enough time with Bella and Prince.

Maya: And she's mad that I'm going to Vegas with you?

Hakeem: That too. (Sighs)

Maya: Look we can finish the song when you get back. I mean it's not a problem.

Hakeem: Naw let's go. (Opens the car door for Maya)

Back Inside....................

Tiana: Thanks Porsha. (Picking up Prince)