Facetime

How many of y'all remember Hakeem's performance of FaceTime? It's one of my favorite performances from Hakeem. I wonder how Tiana reacted when she saw the performance.

The Next Day After Hakeem's Performance ........

Becky: Hakeem is trending all over Twitter.

Porsha: I knew he would. Everybody went crazy about his performance.

Becky: And my bitch was back there doing her thing.

Porsha: Yassssss. It was so dope working in the song with Hakeem at the last minute. When I say he went raw, he went raw.

Becky: He really did. I wonder what Tiana has to say?

Porsha: I bet she liked the song.

Becky: Was she even there last night.

Porsha: No. She has to at least seen it last night because he's been trending every since.

Tiana walked into Bossy conference room where Becky and Porsha was. They were scrolling through social media and reading all the reactions to Hakeem's performance.

Tiana: Porsha what are you doing here. Aren't you suppose to be at Empire?

Porsha: Just came to have lunch with Becky.

Tiana: Oh okay. What y'all doing?

Becky: We were just talking about Porsha's performance last night with Hakeem.

Tiana: You did a song with Hakeem? (Porsha nods)

Porsha: You should have been there last night. You would have liked it.

Tiana: Naw I'm good. I was home with Devon and the kids last night. I kept wondering why my phone was blowing up about Hakeem's performance.

Becky: So you've seen the video of the performance?

Tiana: Nope. I just completely ignored all the texts I was getting. I figured that he was doing a performance with one of his thirsty side pieces.

Porsha: And you haven't heard anything about the performance? Checked on social media?

Tiana: No because I don't care what about what and who Hakeem does anymore.

Becky: (talking to Porsha) Bitch hand me that iPad over there. (To Tiana) You sit down.

Tiana sat down with both Porsha and Becky standing on both sides of her.

Tiana: Are you really going to show me Hakeem's performance? How many times do I have to tell y'all that I (gtco)

Becky: Shut up, shut up. (Pulling up performance) Got it. Okay now watch. (Hands Tiana the iPad)

The whole time that Tiana was watching Hakeem's performance, a little anger was building up in her. Porsha and Becky were feeling the song the whole time. Tiana was kinda in a state of shock. Did Hakeem Lyon just perform a song about raising his kids on FaceTime? And did he admit that he was jealous of Devon?