Back to Hollywood arts!

Tori Vega's POV:
I woke up at around seven but I really didn't wanna get up! Up until I heard Trina's awful singing from the bathroom. Ugh! Trina!!!! I yelled with my head muffled in the pillow. People think that Cat is annoying but they haven't seen Trina she's 100 times worse!! Anyways I got up and got ready when my mom was making breakfast! I assumed she was making me a omelette but NO! She make it for herself! Selfish! So I didn't have anything for breakfast. What a great start to a bad day! I sighed. Trina came downstairs making some weird noises, saying they were 'vocal warmups' when in reality it sounds like a baby crying! As we were on our way to school Trina's car was FULL of JUNK! Like does she even clean this junkyard! Once I sat in the seat beside her, I stared out the window thinking of beck and what he thinks about me. And that if I was giving too much or too less attention. Oh DAMMIT! He's in my mind again, he sent me a message this morning but I didn't know what to say so I just left him on read. As rude as that seems I don't want him to know how I truly feel. I arrived at school, feeling like I never left! Then I saw Andre! So of course I went and said heyy! And he responded with a heyy! Someone seems happy today! I said yes because I'm glad to be back in school! The holidays felt so long! Andre started telling me about the Robbie's weird obsession with lotion! Then I said at least his hands won't be ashy I guess? Andre giggled! And said Yeh that's true! DING! The bell rang so me and Andre said bye and walked on opposite directions headed to class. When a tall figure bumped into me, my head touching his chest. I could recognise the sent the sent that smelt so familiar I knew it was beck. Beck looking a bit dazed said Hey stranger, remember a time you didn't ignore me because that's the best friend I want back. He gets closer to me stroking my cheek. Me feeling really guilty said I'm sorry I just been really down and my mind goes mad when I'm stressed. On the inside I was like PHEW he doesn't know! He said are you sad because of jade? Did she say anything? Or maybe I upset you. Beck's mind was racing with questions. I truthfully explained that it's not you it's me being weird because we almost kissed last week and i feel like I did something wrong because Jade still likes you. A tear fell from my eye to my cheek. He wiped the tear from my face which made me fuzzy on the inside, then he took me to the Janitor's closet. I saw Jade watching us. Beck shut the door so no one will hear us. Then he said Jade and I broke up, and I don't know how Jade feels but I feel different she's a girl I used to love but I don't feel the same anymore. He looked me in the eyes and said I love you. I was shocked that he kept trying to tell me. I went and hugged him and he leaned in, as I leaned in I could feel our breath so I kissed him. It was filled with love, passion and need. We didn't break off up until we were breathless. I felt light headed how good that kiss was! Then I said I love you. He blushed. I said to beck how are we gonna tell everyone Jade is gonna hate me more than she already did before. He said she'll just have to deal with us. He hugged me again and stroked my hair telling me not to worry. That's what I liked about beck he seemed so calm and i don't know how he stays this way. We walked out the Janitors closet holding hands and went to class.