Class Project!

3rd Person POV:
GOOD MORNING! KIDS WHO LOVE THE PERFORMING ARTS! Sikowitz yelled. That was a bit of an intro Andre said. Today's lesson is quite important and I'm gonna tell you about what this is so. NO INTERRUPTING! Sikowitz yelled at Tori and Andre talking. SIKOWITZ! You scared me! Yes that was my intention to. He replied. So today we are going to do a group project! Now you will have to create a short film based on ANYTHING! You want but it has to have some rules. 1. It has to be appropriate. 2. It has to be at least over 30 mins long. 3. It has to be CREATIVE MEANING NO IDEA SHARING! Once Sikowitz finished explaining he said you could pick yours own group so of course Tori and her friends has to be in the same group! Who's house are we gonna work at? Andre asked. My house of course! Tori replied.

(Time skip brought to you by Andre's Grandma 👵🏾) 

At Tori's house:

Where's jade? Tori asked. Jade's here. Beck said. I'm here jade says coming down the stairs. What were you doing in my room? Tori asked. Your room has a lot of interesting things in there. Okay. Tori said freaked out. Beck seeking Tori's attention but for some apparent reason she seemed to be avoiding him. Tori...Tori! Beck snaps his fingers in front of her. Oh sorry. She said. What's wrong you seem weird. Nah it's okay I'm fine. She lied.
Hiiiiii! It was Cat she had just arrived. Hello fellas! Robbie cheerfully said. Heyyy! Andre said in a happy manner! Tori got up and explained what we have to do for the short film. when cat interrupted. Guys have you seen the new offer on Tap It! No. Beck said. Oh cmon little red show us! Andre said cheerfully putting his arm around cat in a comforting manner. Well there's an offer for 50 Lightbulbs! Cat why do you need so many lightbulbs? Beck said confused. Well you never know when someone might need to change a lightbulb! Okay! Beck said. GUYS! Hello! What did I just say! Tori said annoyed. That your boring and untalented. Jade sneered. No! And my mom grew those flowers in her garden! There lovely jade replied. Cutting up all the daffodils. Okay people we should get some work done. We don't even know what we're gonna do yet! Andre reasoned with Tori.

(A few hours later in rehearsals for play)
Tori is Ally:
Beck is Zac:
Cat is Lily:
Andre is the police officer Dave:
Jade is the killer Nancy:
Robbie is the inspector Harold:

Ally: What! How? How is this Possible! A murder on the loose again, what's her info she's Nancy Washington. She's escaped prison not once but 3 times. Dave explained to Ally. The reason of the escape? Well Ally she's a mad crazy woman having bad physiological problems. *knock knock* Oh sorry I have to go.  Ally put down her phone in a rush.

3rd Person POV:
Nancy at the door. Ally not knowing who she is and letting her in. Nancy mentioned a Lilly and Zac explaining how she knows them. How do you know them and I don't even know who you are! What is your identity? Ally interrogated the suspect. Well I'm Louise Parker. *knock knock* it was Lilly she seemed confused why this strange woman was there. What's going on? Lilly insisted on knowing. WAIT YOUR NANCY WASHINGTON THE CRAZY LADY WHO HAS ESCAPED FROM PRISON! Lilly recognised. YES THAT IS YOU! Nancy holding a knife. LOOK IF YOU BLOW MY IDENTITY I WILL END BOTH OF YOU! And I know, that Zac cares deeply for both of you. One of them being his sister and one his lover. Lilly and Ally ran to there phone and BOOOM. Dead. Nancy cleaning the knife with blood leaving it over their picture. Lilly's phone being on recording all of this and Nancy deleted all evidence. Nancy left. Zac entering the room, LILLY! ALLY! IM HERE! WAIT NOOO LILLY ALLY YOUR TOO YOUNG TO GOOO! He cried there. And called Harold and Dave. Who investigated the scene. No evidence to be found. Zac going to jail being the suspect of the false accusations. Nancy fleeing the country.

BACK TO VICTORIOUS CHARACTERS:

When Tori and the gang finished watching the movie it left a whole world in shock. Beck being so exited he picked up cat and spun her around. Tori and beck sharing a big hug. And everyone being happy on the success of the movie.