Graduation!

Authors note:
Hey guys! I would just like to say thank you for reading this book! Yes it's taken me ages to finish this book literally 2 years! But my life has been so busy so I can't keep up! This is the last chapter of this book, because I don't feel I can't continue writing more chapters! If you want a new story be sure to comment ;) this is how I planned a graduation at Hollywood arts !

3rd person POV:
All the students of Hollywood arts, walking into school for the last time. Tori seemed to be quite emotional, Trina was even more sadder because she loves being the centre of attention in school. Beck seemed to be pretty quite, he didn't want his sadness to effect him. Surprisingly, Jade seemed very happy to leave the school. She thought she has other things in the works. Cat alongside Robbie were making and selling bracelets that say best year ever! Which was so cute. Rex was placed on the counter guarding all the money Robbie put there.

Andre entered sikowitz's room alongside Tori, and packed up everything. Sikowitz was more than proud for them. They had accomplished so much in there years from being am-mature actors to broadway stars and singers in just a matter of four years.

When it was time to change into the Robes and top hats for the graduation, they all dressed up and looked so official in their smart clothing. Tossing up the paper of there hard work. And rejoicing into a long hug as all of them begin to tear up and remember what good times they had.

As they all walked away in synch to head to Tori's home for a big leavers party!