A day with cat!

3rd person POV:
Tori, Jade and Cat spent the day at Cat's house! But while they are at Cat's a few familiar faces come to.

Tori's POV:
Hey Cat! Hey Jade! I brought some chocolates and sweets! bible! No Cat I didn't bring bible! Did you bring a hammer? Jade sarcastically asked, no I didn't and why would you want one? So I could hammer both of you to the wall if you annoy me! Jade! I said while Cat puts her hands around me. So is your brother not here? I said. Cat told me that he was in some weird mental hospital! Jade sat down on Cat's bed and I sat on Cat's couch and pulled out a bag of snacks. I went to the kitchen and poured the candy in a bowl. We watched some old Slap.com videos that Cat made, I made, and some of Trina's videos! It was hilarious. One of them was when Beck and Jade were together and Jade got so flustered she removed that video off the slap page. It made me feel awkward talking about beck and jade.

(Time skip brought to you by Andre's Grandma ✨💅)

It was almost 5:30pm and Jade decided to bring up some private things. Like Tori I've realised you've been hanging out with Beck lately is something going on with you and him? Is there anything you wanna tell us? Cat knew that me and beck had a thing for each other she told me herself. Then I said Jade don't you think I know what's going on with you and Andre? You think I don't know! But I do. Cat just sat there in shock of what was going on. Jade actually decided to be mature and said, you know what I don't mind if your dating beck I always had a feeling me and beck were not gonna last forever it was to hard for me to keep going. And I always felt that you had some feelings for Beck and that he had some feelings for you. Oh and we know about Cat and Robbie it's been so obvious lately! Surprisingly all of us had a group hug. And then Cat showed us all her toys! It was the funniest thing ever! YAYAY!

(Author notes:)
HEYYY! Sorry I didn't put an author's note in the last to chapters! I was half asleep writing them! Anyways I hope yall enjoyed this chapter! Plz sent any feedback if needed! Yayayayya! Byeee from Cat Valentine!

(Author notes:) HEYYY! Sorry I didn't put an author's note in the last to chapters! I was half asleep writing them! Anyways I hope yall enjoyed this chapter! Plz sent any feedback if needed! Yayayayya! Byeee from Cat Valentine!

[THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PIC OF CAT IN WHOLE MUSEUM OF PHOTOS I HAVE OF HER 😄✨]