The New Guy

Tori's POV:
Morning! Today is going to be a good day or at least I hope. Beck has been the sweetest thing to me ever since our quarrel. He leaves me morning messages! Hugs me all the time! All the gang being on good terms what can go better!

Now cat has came up to me and said 'hey Tori! have you heard that there's a new guy at Hollywood Arts!! He looks super cute though' More than Robbie? I said to her while thinking that Cat and Robbie we're together. 'well Robbie hasn't really asked me out yet since prome but I don't know OH MA GOD BIBLE!!!' No Cat! I said. She runs to the girl who has bible. When beck comes up to me 'Hey Tori!'
Hey! I said 'Cat has been asking me for bible and I just bought her a big tin not to long ago!' She just left me to see a random girl who's eating bible. 'Ouch' beck teased. Hey! I see your little plan Mr Oliver! I teased. 'Oh the plan well I the only one plan I have is YOU!' Beck said. Aww that's cute. I give him a hug.

'Shall we head to class?' Beck asked. Sure! So we walked hand in hand to class. When we headed to class Sickowitz wasn't there. BOOM! Sickowitz came from the window. Thanks for the sunshine Andre said. MORNING ALL! We have a new student to introduce and he is only here for 1 semester so please be kind! Come in Alex! When a tall boy with green eyes and blond hair came in. Jade and Cat's eyes widened. Me finding him average. 'psst tori! That boy is so cute' cat whispered in my ear. He's okay I whispered back. Go sit next to Tori! Sickowitz said. Lucky! Cat said. 'Hi my name is Alex Morgan.'

Hi I'm Tori Vega! I said. 'So I heard your 'Make it in America' Performance you seem AMAZING!' Well thank you! I said. Trying not to be to expressive. Beck staring at him. I knew beck wasn't going to talk to me because of him. I looked at Beck and said, Mr Oliver you okay?
'Yeah Tori I'm fine' I knew he wasn't so I began to stroke his hair and that made him feel better. Beck is so clingy! But that's cute. I had realised I had ignored Sickowitz in the whole lesson and then DINGGGG! CLASS DISMISSED!!

Once we were out the class Cat and Jade came up to me and said 'how come the new boy talks to you!' Jade said. 'Tori do you fancy him?' Cat said. GUYS LOOK I DONT FANCY HIM I LOVE BECK! KNOW CAN YOU LOT STOP BUGGING ME! I told them off! They kept going on about the new boy! So I took beck and left. We were both standing at my locker when 'hey Tori! It's Alex!' I know your name Alex you told me in class! 'Hey I'm beck Tori's boyfriend' 'hey beck, Alex said nervously'. Beck staring the boy up and down. 'I was wondering if you could help me find this class'

Yes do you want directions? I said. 'Could you take me there?' He asked. Sure, Beck stay here don't go. I pressed his hand in a comforting way.

Beck's POV:
Who does this guy think he is! He thinks that MY GIRLFRIEND CAN TAKE HIM SOMEWHERE! okay you know what I'm probably overreacting. Maybe the dude just needed help. I might need to relax. 'Hey man!'
Hey Andre! 'So how's the you dealing with the new guy?' Andre asked. How did you know? I asked. 'Your my best friend and I was watching this go down for about 5 minutes'. Wow your dedicated! I said. 'You never know the guy might just want directions, so I don't think you should be angry or anything'. Andre was trying to reason with him. So I decided that I was overreacting.

3rd Person POV:
Tori was helping the poor dude to room 81. 'Here's Room 81! Now please remember that our school has 2 buildings! And if you need help just ask a teacher!' she said kindly. 'Thanks' Alex said while giving Tori a pat on the shoulder. 'I'll see you soon' tori said.
Once she returned to the soda machine, beck was there waiting for her. 'Oh my God you waited!!!' She said in surprise, 'yeah of course I'll wait for you!, come on we have to go to mathematics class'.

(Time skip brought to you by Andre's Grandma 👵🏽) * a few days later*

Tori started hanging out with Alex but always kept time for Beck. Alex and Tori had so much in common they would laugh together but Tori was keeping her distance because of beck. She deeply cared for beck. When during lunch Alex had a question to ask Tori. 'Hey Tori could I borrow you for a second?' Alex asked. 'Sure' Tori said. 'Oh I'm Tori Vega, I get all the boys even the taken ones!!' Jade Mocked. While Andre was telling her to be quite. 'Yeah so what's up Alex' tori asked outside. 'Well I like you and I was thinking we should go out.' A few seconds later Tori responded. 'Look you know I'm in a relationship and I love Beck so much I can't hurt him and I don't even think of you in that way, I'm sorry'. 'It's okay I get it' Alex said in defeat.

Tori's POV:
How am I going to tell Beck? He is gonna freak out. And probably not going to talk to me at all. I know how jealous he gets. Ugh. *knock knock* it's open! I yelled. It was the one and only beck. 'Hey, I felt sad for some reason so I thought I'd come to your place'. Come anytime, I said. Look Beck I have something tell you something but you have to listen to me and not get mad. 'Okay..' he said. Look you know the guy Alex he asked me out but I rejected. I said nervously. 'He did WHAT! Sorry I didn't mean to get angry'. It's okay you can be angry with me. He grabbed my hands and said 'no I'm not angry with you because you can't control his emotions. Remember I love you so much, Ever since I broke up with jade I realised how much I changed and I wasn't so angry all the time. But then I realised how much I cared for you. Your my world'. I didn't know what to say so I kissed him. When I kissed him I felt amazing like a hundred million butterflies flying away. We broke off and I said, I love you Beck with all my heart. He smiled. I really missed Beck because our relationship wasn't as perfect recently. But I'm so glad I opened up to Beck and so did he.