A great Sleepover!

3rd person POV:
Tori and her friends are at her house after school for a sleepover when....

Tori's POV:
TRINA!!! Do you have to do vocal warmups now? YES! How am gonna become a singer if I don't do vocal warmups! Ugh! Fine! Anyways me Andre Cat Beck Jade and Robbie were playing cards! Beck sat next to my holding my hand under the table but I let go because I don't want anyone to see sorry beck! He kinda frowned when I let go which was so cute! So I just held his hand anyway! CANASTA! Robbie shouted which made me jump! Jade replied we're not playing canasta! Oh then I lost bad Robbie frowned. Cat said Tori do you want to get some pizza! I really want to because the pizza doesn't delivery to our house because my brother...CAT! Jade sneered. I said okay I'm pretty hungry anyway! YAY! Cat said joyfully! Shall we get it delivered or shall we go pick it up? let's get it delivered I don't wanna go out. Jade said. I picked up my ParePhone and called a Pizza place. For 2 large pizzas! Robbie started putting away the game board and started putting our sleeping bags on the floor for when we sleep! Beck placed his next to mine and Cat's was also next to mine. Yes I know I have a bedroom but I feel bad for everyone sleeping on the floor. Beck whispered in my ear 'I love you' it made me melt inside and I gave him a big smile. He blushed and tripped over the table stand! Me and everyone else laughed! He looked so cute falling as weird as it is it's cute. I went to help him up and Jade was glaring at me. I knew that I was being too close to beck but I love beck and I can't just stop loving him. DING!!!! The bell rang and the pizza guy at the door handed me the pizzas and said that will be £12.49 and I handed Andre the pizzas and got my wallet and payed the money. I grabbed some paper plates and some plastic cups and poured pink lemonade in it! The smell of the food makes me so hungry! Beck and Cat sat next to me. We watched some TV and talked when jade decided to stir the tea that had been brewing. Tori jade said how come you have been close to beck lately? And i remembered that Beck doesn't mind if I keep it a secret. So I said we're just friends! It felt bad lying but I didn't wanna make this sleepover awkward! Jade responded by saying yeah good friends who like to lie about their relationship. Andre shut jade up because he knew that me and beck were a thing. But him and jade were also a thing and was scared about beck's approval. It's weird that almost all of us were interested in one another and we know that Robbie and Cat always had a thing for each other but never admitted it. Or mostly that Cat didn't want to admit it. Cat and I did some Slap.com videos! It was so fun! We made Beck's hair all crazy! Andre joking replied, beck you should keep your hair like that! Beck laughed. We played Canasta for the 500th time ROBBIE! Tori are you in? Jade said. Beck picked the marbles and put them in the pile she's in! I gave beck a small smile. It's 1.00am people! I did cats hair into a bun and OH MY GOD! She looked cute! Then she braided my hair! Jade didn't want anyone to do her hair especially not Cat! I went upstairs to check if Trina was asleep and she was asleep on the FLOOR! Wow. I laughed! Then I picked her up and put her on the bed. After all you are my sister. The sleeping bags were put up and me and cat wore similar PJ's! We all put on face masks! Yes even the guys! Beck looked hilarious! Andre looked like he peeled all his skin off when the mask was dry! It's now 2.30am! We finished watching a movie and we're full of popcorn! I got in my sleeping bag and waited for beck to lie down. He looks so cute I wish I could just hug him forever. He laid next to me and stroked my cheek. I love when he does that. He whispered in my ear 'wait until everyone's asleep' i said why? He whispered 'just wait and see'. Beck grabbed my hand it scared me for a second but it's cute though. His nervously smiled. It's now 3.00am and I was about to sleep when beck said hey tori! I have to show you something, He almost lifted me up and took me outside. We sat by a tree and Beck said look up, when I looked up I saw the most amazing stars and the moon was as bright as beck's smile. Beck leaned in and I leaned in slowly when our lips connected our lips familiarising each other, beck putting his hands on my back. My hands running through his hair, beck smiling in the kiss. We let go in the need of air. SCREW AIR! And held hands for the rest of our stargazing.