PROME NIGHT! Part 1

Cat's POV:
OH MY GOD! It's Prom well Prome on Friday! And today's Wednesday which means 2 DAYS UNTILL PROM!!!!! Me and Tori are going to go dress shopping yayay! Jade not here she has a flu! Don't worry she's okay! Oh and Becky's here!!! Byeeeeee!

Beck's POV:
Heyy cat! She was eating candy. Can I have some? I asked. No Becky! Well that means that I won't buy you a tin of bible! Your choice! OH MY GOD!!! Here you go Becky the whole packet! She comes up to me and gives me a hug. That red head! I know I shouldn't be giving her bible but it's only little bit. Now she's gonna 100% make me go buy her bible. Crazy girl. Anyways, prome or prom is on the way and I'm thinking of asking Tori but like I know we had a rough patch and I don't think she's 100% with me. And technically we haven't gotten together publicly. But Andre and the gang know. Me Andre and Robbie are gonna head to the Shops after school. Maybe might pick something up for Cat!

Tori's POV:
PROME IS IN ACTION PEOPLE! I just finished putting up Prome posters! Me and beck haven't really talked that much and to be honest I miss that boy! I'm gonna go talk to him. There he was standing at his locker. Cat went to Robbie! Hiii tori! Hii cat! She says to me as she passes by. I pat beck ok the shoulder, aaahh! You scared me! Beck said startled. Well that's what I do best! Anyway, where have you been I feel like we been a bit away recently! He sighed yeah. Don't be sad I just put up the Prome posters! And I'm pumped! Do you want me to show you? Yeah! But I have to tickle you! Okay Becky! She teased. I grab his hand and pull him towards the stairs.

(Time skip brought to you by Andre's Grandma 👵🏾)
It's 3pm and I'm waiting for Cat. Hiiii!! Cat said. Hey! Anyways let's not tall to much we gotta go dress shopping! I said opening the car door. Yayayay! Cat says. She gets in my car and we drive off! Cat starts talking to me about how beck is going to buy her bible, and I thought beck always spends his money on cat he always buys her things it's so cute! One of the reasons why I love him. Once we arrived to the shops, we found the perfect shop it's called Pretty little London! And the dresses look cute! OH MY GOD! I love this dress! Cat ran over to the pink dress with flowers on the bottom! Yes cat that's PERFECT! Then I asked cat has anyone asked you to Prome? Yeah Robbie has! (Flashback) Calling Cat Valentine! I'm cat Valentine who's calling? Cat replied. Someone who'd like to take you to the Prom! So cat would you go with me? Omg yayay I will!! Cat kissed Robbie on his cheek. (Flashback over) Has anyone asked you Tori? Nope! I mean it is pretty early to go dress shopping! We still have 2 more days! Hasn't Becky asked you? Nope don't worry it's okay if he doesn't want to make things official. I look over to see a Royal blue dress! Cat was shocked how sparkly it was! Beck's going to go Crazy over you Tori! Thanks Cat!

Authors note:

HEYYY GUYS ! How did you like Part 1 of Prome night! Yes this is split because it's gonna be a loooooonggg chapter so please enjoy! Any feedback in comments! Byeee from Cat Valentine! ✨💅😂