A fun time at a Party!

3rd Person POV:
Tori, Jade and Cat are getting ready for a party at tori's! Beck, Andre and Robbie getting ready in Beck's RV. TORI!!! Where are you going? TRINA!! Tori whined YOUR NOT INVITED SO YOUR NOT GOING! Tina got frustrated and left the house. Thank God! Trina's gone! Tori exclaimed.

Beck's POV:
We're getting ready for a party! Tori sent me a message in the morning such a cute one too it said 'Becky good morning make sure to get enough energy for the party! And don't sleep in!' She's so cute I could talk about her all day. Her cheek bones, her eyes, her hair, her everything is so cute. Right now Andre me and Robbie are gonna pick up the girls. Robbie is wearing 'male makeup' weird dude.

I knocked on Tori's door when answered it I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Wow. You look stunning Tori! She began to blush. You look handsome! Tori said. Which made me feel all giddy inside and then I said is Cat and Jade ready? Almost. She said. Andre and Robbie went inside to the girls. I sat on tori's couch with her sitting next to me. I told her about the morning text and how I found it so cute. I held her hand and wanted to kiss her but I couldn't because everyone was here. She kept playing with my hair which made me feel giddy again.

The girls came out Tori's room. Jade looked nice and cat looked so sweet I went and gave her a warm hug. That redhead is like my little sister. Jade stood next to me and said I saw you looking at Tori with them goo goo eyes. Are you mad at me? I said. She said no I'm not I'm just happy for you and her I kinda like you too together. I got really happy and gave her a hug. Tori and me sat together in Andre's car. On the way to the party.

When we reached the party me and Tori went straight to the drinks. She said it's crazy how we always think the same things. That's why were soulmates. I winked at her. God she looks so pretty when she's dancing. I think she realised I was looking at her when she motioned her hand for me to come dance with her. I think we danced a bit to much. Her hands locked onto mine. My hand on her hip swaying to the music. Cat Jade and Tori danced a bit and honestly those girls are crazy they were dancing while holding there shoes! Those crazy kids!

It was coming towards the end of the party and it's 2am and still not home. Tori was being bombarded with boys trying to dance with her but I didn't let go of her the whole night. We sat in my car this time and Andre took the rest of them home. I took tori with me because I wanted to drop her home. Tuck her in bed I want to make sure she's safe. Before I even think about myself. We arrived to her place she seemed abit drunk. I laughed at her! She's so silly. Alright missy we gotta put ya to bed! I said in my British accent. She giggled. Okay Mr. Oliver! She said. Tori went to change and then I went and sat on her bed looking at all the photos she has of all of us. Then she came in with a T shirt and leggings. And started playing with my hair. I tucked her into bed but and she fell asleep but when I was about to go she said stay. I had to stay because she looked so cute I couldn't of said no. I lay down beside her. She slowly said ' don't you have any spare clothes to change into?' I said yeah in my car. She said go put them on. So I did. Then I got back into bed. She looked so good I had to kiss her. She was surprised but leaned in. 'I love you beck' came out of her mouth. That made me melt even more. The kiss was so deep and so needed that she was on top of me. Then we pulled away, then began to tickled her. She laughed so hard. But I put my hands over her mouth so she won't wake up Trina. She leaned in to another kiss and we had a full make out. Honestly I was surprised on what a good make out that was. I then went on top of her and left a special love mark on her neck. I took my top off because it was really hot but that was an excuse for her to lay on my chest. She was shocked when I did that. It kinda surprised her but she liked it. We sat up and she gave me one more kiss. Her hands on my chest. Her top off and her bra only being on. We were so tired after that we put on our tops and fell asleep hugging.