PROME NIGHT! Part 2

Beck's POV:
So change of plans Robbie is not feeling well and can't go shopping so I'm thinking of asking Tori to the Prome but it isn't that easy. Me and Andre set up a little prom proposal in the park and don't worry everything is set up! I'm just going to ask her to come to Bell Hill Park.

Messages:

Beck: Heyy Tori please come meet me at the Bell Hill Park if your free! 💕

Tori: Yeah I'm free so I'll meet you there! 💕

At Bell Hill Park: (beck's POV)

Okay Andre everything is set up! Thanks man! This is a really big favour your doing for me! No problem Andre said while giving me a high five. Andre went to check at the gates if Tori is here! OH MY GOD I SEE HERR!!!

Tori's POV:
I a trail of leaves so I follow them and see beck! when BOOM! A bunch of confetti cover the both of us! He gave me a crown and said sit on the swing. Then he grabbed his guitar and sang MY SONG THE ONE I SANG FOR MY AUDITION AT PLATINUM MUSIC AWARDS!! 'You get me out of my seat it's like I've been in bed for a week and I've been slipping and sliding all over the place' 'and no body cares I'm such a disgrace you put me out of my mood there's nothing more you can do'
'Cuz I feel like I'm home when I'm in your arms and that's why I need you to cheer me up common dance with me oh even if we're the only ones dancing oh oh oh please won't you cheer me up oh even if we're the only ones dancing' So Tori Vega will you please go to the Prome with me? OH MY GOD! Yesss!!! I got up and gave him a kiss he was kinda surprised I said yes! I didn't want to let go of him so we both sat on the swing and held hands.

Beck's POV:
I'm sitting on the swing with Tori and honestly I am so glad she said yes! She's so beautiful! Her eyes. Her hair. I said I'm so sorry if I hurt her in any way. Tori held my hand and said Beck, look at me, right at me. In my heart I always trusted you even if I said I didn't I always did. I was so shocked and gave her another kiss. We pulled away and i said you know what time it is! Tickling Time! I tickled her and it made her laugh!

(Time skip brought to you by Trina Vega ✨💅🛍)

Andre's POV:   (Phone call)
I need to ask beck if I could ask jade to the prome, so I gave him a call.

Beck:
Hey Andre!

Andre:
Sup! I just wanna ask you something and I don't want you to take this the wrong way or anything.

Beck:
Don't worry! So tell me what's up.

Andre:
I think I might ask Jade to the Prome.

Beck:
Sure go ahead i mean it's been around 6 months since me and Jades breakup and I don't have a say-so about anyone she dates. Plus I love Tori I've found the one I love. Good luck Andre!

Andre:
Thank you beck! Seriously dude I just thought I had to ask you first! Imma tell her at school byee!

Beck:
Bye and good luck!!!

At school:

Andre's POV:
Hey Jade! Wait up! Oh hey dancer boy! Jade mocked Andre. I gotta ask you something. Yeah go ahead. Jade said. Jade West will you please come to the Junior Prom with me? Sure! Jade smiled and hugged Andre. Andre kissed her on the forehead. They both held hands and went to class!

Cat's POV:
OH MY GOD! I see Andre and Jade together! What a coincidence! Beck hasn't bought me bible yet! Wait I see him lemme go ask him! BOO! Ahh beck yelled. Hahaha it's just me Cat Valentine! Oh hey Cat! Aren't you forgetting  something? Huh nope at least I don't think so he smiled. My bible!!! Ohh yeah! I haven't been out so I'll get you some today! And I promise I'll give it to you on Prome night! OH MY GOD YAYYAYAYA! I go and hugs beck, beck twirling me around! BRIINGG! Oh that's the bell! Come one Cat let's go to class beck said.

Beck's POV:
It's around 3pm the end of the last day of school before Prome! I'm waiting for Cat and Tori to come back from the shops their gone to get some things I don't know what for. I think there having a sleepover! And I'm not invited! It must be girly stuff anyways! I have to go get Cat bible. Like she asked! (15 minutes later) I got Cat something amazing! And something for Tori but that is a surprise! Hiiii! Heyyy! Tori and Cat say together while sitting in the car. Beck do you wanna stay over? Yeah sure I said. Ooooh cat said. Cat we rolled our eyes at her. You can invite Andre if you want to. I don't think Andre's going to stay over he's at Jades house and Robbie is still sick but I think he's coming to Prome tomorrow. Okay guys enough chatting I wanna test out what we got at home! Cat said bored. Okay. I said putting the keys in the car. And started driving. We have now arrived at Tori's house.

Tori's POV:
We just came home and we're putting the bags away. Beck gets out a shopping bag. Cat, beck says come sit here. She came from the kitchen and she sat down. So I know I was supposed to give you this on Prome but I went and got it early! Is it what I think it is! Cat says. Bible!!! Beck pulls out a large tin of it! OMG YAYAYAY! But before I give to you, you have to share it with me and Tori. Deal!! Cat says. Wow beck where did you get all this? I asked. From
Barney's biblery. And we all have to share!

We played Canasta and talked about Prom and fell asleep in my room! All three of us! Beck took a photo of me and cat sleeping. Weird!

Authors note:
Heyyy guys sorry this chapter was long but next chapter is gonna be AMAZING! Plz comment any ideas for this book! I might mark a second book about BORI too! ✨💅 byee from cat Valentine!