Angels and Demons

3rd person POV:
After Prom, Beck and Tori didn't hang out as often. Beck being so invested in his Acting he rarely messaged anyone. When Beck had acting class with Tori and the gang he started to say mean things or rude comments which angered Tori. And made her cry. Andre began to get frustrated at beck for forgetting his friends after getting an Acting Gig. Cat calling Beck telling him that Tori misses him and that she wants him to spent time with all of the gang like before.

Tori's POV: (phone conversation with beck)
Tori: hey Beck
Beck: oh hey Tori
Beck: how come you called me?
Tori: where are you? I've been missing you for ages!
Beck: just forget it.
Tori: *hurt* okay.
Tori: (trying to change the subject) anyways, um.  I'm writing lyrics to a song could you help me?
Beck: okay, roses are red violets are blue! My flowers are the prettiest, wow what a view.
Tori: okay, WHAT is wrong with you?
Beck: nothing I'm fine.
Tori: no your NOT fine! Ever since your Acting Gig  you've seen to forget about me not even just me ALSO YOUR FRIENDS! Do you not understand the damage you have done! Poor cat has been missing you for ages!
Beck: I have to go. Bye.
(Hangs up the phone on Tori)

3rd person POV:
Tori rings Andre explaining everything to him and why beck is so weird. Andre saying that he will give beck a call and see if it's just a mishap.

Andre's POV:
Andre: hey Beck
Beck: hey Andre
Andre: look I need to talk to you.
Beck: go ahead
Andre: what's up with you and Tori. Why have you been ignoring her? She's been crying about you.
Beck: I've been busy so me and Tori just argued. She seemed fine with me so i don't know why your asking.
Andre: Well she isn't. Because she's hurt by you. All of us were going to hang out but you never show up.
Beck: I've just been busy with the acting. We just argue nothing else. You also didn't tell me about the group hanging out?
Andre: We sent a message on the group chat? Do you not remember. Wow beck you've changed.
(Andre hangs up the phone)

Beck's POV:
I've been so stressed lately it's hard for me to keep up but to be honest I have hurt Tori. And yes I feel bad but I keep putting my stress on her. I know it's bad. I somehow gotta get rid of this.

Tori's POV:  (calls beck to tell her how she feels)
Tori: beck can we talk?
Beck: yeah
Tori: okay so, I'm going to tell you how I feel. I feel like I can no longer stay in this relationship no more. I'm to hurt. You leaving me on read. Not calling me back. Not showing up when I make plans. Saying mean comments. Is enough. You've treated me so bad recently. THIS IS NOT THE BECK I FELL FOR. I begin to cry.
Beck: (speechless)
Tori: I'm sorry I can't do this no longer. I still love you but if you wanna do this I'm sorry I have to go my own way.
(Tori hangs up phone on beck)
Tori's POV:
Me and beck OVER! I've been crying for ages I still love him but I can't be treated like this no more. Trina comes in my room and says 'still crying over beck?' Yes I said. 'Look there's guys better then beck' Trina says. I don't want to see  my baby sister hurt. I'll be known as the Trina who's little sister cries over everything! She says squeezing my cheeks making me laugh. I hug her. And she made me feel so much better!

Beck's POV:
Tori hangs up the phone on me. I feel so TERRIBLE. I cried the whole night. I miss Tori so much. I miss her everything. I don't care if I'm overreacting I loved her so much. More than anything and anyone. THIS CANNOT BE THE END OF OUR RELATIONSHIP. Ugh. Tomorrow is my last day on set for my Acting Gig. I have to do something.

• The next day •
I had just finished in set and now it's time to do what I should have done ages ago. Prome was over 2 months ago. I love Tori. This can't be the end. I have arrived at Tori's wish me luck. I ring the door bell. When I saw Tori standing their with her red swollen puffy eyes. She says 'why are you here?' In a hurt tone. She closed her Outside door and stands with me outside. Im so sorry Tori of what I did honestly I'm such a jerk and I've been hitting my self since the day I've been mean or rude to you. I don't know why I haven't came earlier! I LOVE YOU! Do you forgive me? I said while tearing up. Tori shocked by my speech and said I never stopped loving you. She came up to me and kissed me, the need and the passion for each other her hands in my hair and my hands on her back. Once we broke away after a couple of minutes She smiled and saw what was on my arm a bag full of her favourite things including a new shirt for her. She jumped up and kissed me again, the need and the tension between our bodies. It was like we were the only people there. After, we went inside and Trina said 'oh back together are we?' 'I knew it!' While I laughed.

Tori's POV:
I'm so shocked the way beck apologised to me! I miss that hairy dude! Now he has offered to carry my bag in class and in the halls. Talk about change! YESS! beck is staying over! He showed me everything he got me and HE WORE MY FAVOURITE CLOTHES I BOUGHT HIM! How sweet! When I saw him coming down the stairs he looked so hot. Yep I said that. He kissed my cheek and oh my my belly is filled with butterflies. We went up to bed now. Him lying on the bed next to me and tickled me! The old antics are back! Then, him stroking my hair. And we fell asleep while cuddling.

Authors note: ✨💅

Heyyyyy! Guys! I hope you enjoy that chapter! I know it was a bit heavy but I wanted a progression in the story so this is what I thought of! If they are any ideas plz comment! And that's all! Bye! From Cat Valentine ✨💅😌

• the best friendship ever! • so cute!
No I'm not crying. YOU ARE! 😭💅✨