The Cat's Crisis

Beck's POV:
I was listening to this song called second chances. And it really made me realise how much me and Tori care about eachother. I guess i take her for granted most the time. I'm going to go to her house apparently Cat is going through a crisis.

I knocked on the door, Tori opened the door with a handful of tissues. Once I got in Cat screamed 'I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!' Ahh Cat that rang in my ear. 'Oh sorry' she said. I sat down next to her. I sigh so what's up, 'Robbie' cat said with her eyes full of tears. 'Robbie what?' 'He got jealous of a guy named Tug who was talking to me and said I didn't love him' 'Cat...' Tori said. Look Robbie might just be overwhelmed and I can tell he's overreacting. I say. Tori comes with a mug of hot coco and hands it to Cat. 'Do you want me to talk to Robbie for you?' Tori said in a comforting way. 'Yes please' Cat said while blowing her nose.

Tori's POV:
Once Cat left to go to her house and Beck went to his trailer, I rang Robbie.
Robbie: hello Tori!
Tori: Hi um Robbie could I ask you something?
Robbie: yes?
Tori: Well I know you and Cat have been having some issues lately and I wanted to hear what's going on.
Robbie: Well she keeps hanging out with this guy called Tug and she began to spend less time with me. 
Tori: You know cat works at the same place Tug does! She works there Robbie!
Robbie: Oh well what's should I do now? She never told me about her job! Rex said she was lying to me.
Tori: Robbie Rex is a puppet! And yes confirmed Cat has a job!
Robbie: Okay I'll go apologise to her!

(Time skip brought to you by Andre's Grandma 👵🏽)

(At Cat's house)  Robbie' s POV
*ding dong* 'Oh hey Robbie' cat said trying to be happy. Hi Cat. I have something to tell you.
'What is it' she says. I'm so sorry I've been thinking your with Tug! I didn't know you had the same work as him! 'It's okay Robbie, can I have a hug!' We hug and honestly I feel much better apologising to Cat! I go in her house and we eat snacks!

Author's Note: Hi! Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I'm so sorry I haven't written in ages it's because I had to go back to school! And if you want more chapters comment! :) anyways byeee from Cat Valentine!

OOOOF POOR ANDRE CROPPED OUT OF THIS PIC! 😭✨