chapter 12

plz comment ideas lol lowkey running out of them!

POV no one: Today was report card writing for schools which meant that Blakely had the day off, she was happy about this because she didn't have to worry about Nick or anyone else. She could also sleep in which she enjoyed very much. Although this particular morning she was not able to sleep in because she was woken up by the pain in her lower abdomen. She made her way to the bathroom thinking a warm shower would help her aching body but when she started to undress she was horrified at what she saw. Blood. Blakely had no idea what was going on and all she could do was scream.
"Maya! Carina! I'm dying! Help me please i'm dying!" Seconds later Carina burst through Blakely's bedroom door and knocked on the bathroom one. "Bella, it's me, Maya got called in but i'm here ok. Can you open up the door so I can help you?" Carina made sure her words were calm and gentle even though she was feeling the exact opposite at the moment. Blakely had opened the door and immediately broke down about how she's "dying".
"Are you bleeding? Is something hurting? Blakely I need to know!" Carina asked in a panicked voice.
"Carina, I- i'm bleeding from my- from my you know.." she trailed off. Hearing Blakely say this made Carina sigh in a way that she was happy her daughter wasn't dying but also in a way that was sad that no one taught her about this.
"Oh bella, your not dying, your body is just maturing."
"What, what do you mean?" Blakely was still so confused about all this.
"Bambina you got your first period. Come on, I will explain everything in a few minutes but first let's get you cleaned up ok?" Carina was so kind and gentle with all this and knew just what to say. Blakely agreed and Carina showed her how to put a pad on, she decided against using tampons yet just because the girl was only 11. After that Carina told her all she needed to know, at least at the moment. She told her what's happening to her body and why it's happening, she left out the 'talk' for when she was older and just told her the basics of what she needed to know. Once that conversation was over Carina decided they would have breakfast in bed. She went down and made some of her famous french toast, to her surprise when she brought it back upstairs Blakely was asleep. She sighed and chuckled to herself as she crawled into bed with the girl deciding that breakfast could wait.
30 minutes later
Blakely sat up yawning and realized she had fallen asleep again, she also realized that Carina was next to her cuddling her. It was comforting to the small girl, "Good morning again my bambina." Carina yawned.
"Good morning." Blakely said.
Carina grabbed the breakfast again and both her and Blakely had breakfast in bed. "I'm full." said Blakely, they were making progress with eating, at first she was barely eating, then it went to small portions and now she was eating close to 3 quarters of her meals.
"Ok," Carina said, "You know i'm proud of you Blakely, your doing a lot better and your getting healthier, both Maya and I are so proud of how far you've come."
Blakely smiled, "Thank you." she said while blushing a little bit. Carina had pulled Blakely into a hug and they just stayed like that for a while. After a couple minutes of hugging and silence Carina finally spoke up, "So my piccolo, what shall we do today?"
Blakely thought about going to the park but then saw that it was raining outside so she thought of something else, "Painting!" she said happily.
"Painting? Ok sounds like a plan! Stay in your PJ's because then if we get paint on them it's ok." Blakely was so happy that Carina had agreed and so she got up and went to brush her teeth while doing a little happy dance. When Carina saw this she saw how happy these little things made her. She vowed to herself to always try and keep her daughter this happy. After brushing her teeth and putting her hair up Blakely and Carina took the dishes down and went to set up the paints.
"Ok are you ready?" Blakely asked.
"Si bambina! Let's get painting!" Carina smiled.
After about an hour and 30 minutes both girls had come out with beautiful paintings. Blakely had made a sunset with a girl watching it and Carina had made a garden with many different flowers in it.
"Woah Carina yours is so good!" Blakely admired.
"Thank you bella, yours is very beautiful as well!" They both admired each other's paintings for a little while longer until Carina said they should clean up.

POV Blakely: Painting with Carina today was super fun, currently we were cleaning up but then I felt a super sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Suck it up Blakely. I told myself. That didn't seem to work because the pain just got stronger, I tried to suck it up but eventually I couldn't and I started crying.
"Oh babes, what's wrong?" Carina said while coming over to hug me.
"It hurts." I managed to say through the pain.
"Oh I know honey, you know what, let's go to my room and we can watch some movies and you can have a hot water bottle on your tummy." She suggested. I agreed and turned around to make my way upstairs until more pain came. Next thing I know, Carina is lifting me up and carrying me to her room. She told me she will be right back and in that time I went to the bathroom and when I came back out Carina had brought up lots of snacks and blankets. "Ready to watch the movie bella?" I nodded and saw she had set up Lilo and Stitch, my favourite, along with The little mermaid. I crawled up next to her and cuddled with her as we both ate some ice cream and watched the movie.

POV Maya: Work was exhausting today and all I wanted to do was spend time with my 2 favourite girls. When I finally arrived at home I walked up to mine and Carina's room because no one was downstairs, when I walked in I saw Carina cuddling Blakely while they were eating ice cream and watching Lilo and Stitch, which was Blakely's favourite movie along with The little mermaid.
"Got room for one more?" I asked them.
"Maya! Come here! We brought an extra spoon for you!" Blakely said with a big smile.
"Thanks bubba! How was your day?" As soon as I asked Blakely looked at Carina as if something was wrong.
"Ah," Carina spoke up, "Our bambina got her first period today."
"Aw Bubs, it's ok. You don't need to be shy about it, both Carina and I get ours to." I reassured her.
"I know. Anyways today me and Carina did painting and Carina's art is soooo pretty!" she exclaimed.
"Really! What about yours?" I asked.
"Oh yea, mines ok I guess."
"Bambina, what are you talking about? Your's is amazing! Seriously it's so much better then mine!" Carina said, and she went down to grab their work. When she came back up and I saw Blakely's I was amazed. How could she not think that's not good? Maybe we should talk to her about art classes or something like a sport.
"Bubs! That's so amazing! Your super talented hun!" I told her. She said a small thank you and then we all went back to eating ice cream.

The movie had just finished and I looked over and saw that Blakely had fallen asleep with both of us holding her. I smiled at Carina and gave her a kiss before her and I went for a nap as well. Today was an exhausting day but i'm glad that whenever I have these days I also have a family to come home to and fall asleep with.

So here's chapter 12...not my best work but like whatever anyways have a good day/night:)