chapter 20

YALL I DESPERATELY NEED IDEAS LOL
you might wanna re read the previous chapter/chapters, to refresh ur mind on what happened lol

POV no one: "Ok bambina, take it as slow as you need to." Carina told Blakely.
The girl had just mustered up the courage to tell Maya and Carina what is going on.

"There's a boy at school, his umm...his name is Nick. And well he doesn't like me."

"Do you know why?" Maya asked.

"No, i'm not sure. I stay away from him and everyone else in the class, I keep quiet, do my work, and i'm not sure." Blakely trailed off. "He picks on me and hurts me."

"He hurts you!" Maya asked with a firm voice as well as it going up to a close yelling voice.

"Maya, calm down ok." Carina said softly yet firmly while putting her hand on her wife's thigh.

"Ok yes, i'm sorry." She said while looking at both Blakely and Carina.

"What does he do that hurts you?" Carina asked carefully, trying not to overstep.

"He says mean things to me and he hurts me, he kicks me, slaps me, punches me, shove's me and things like that." Blakely finally admitted.

Maya and Carina were shocked, to say the least. They couldn't believe that someone would want to hurt their little girl.

"Honey, how long has this been going on for?" Maya asked, fearful for her response.

"Four years." Blakely said, quite bluntly as well.

Both girls let out a quiet gasp, turning to each other with tears in their eyes. All they wanted to do in this moment was hug their daughter and have her in their arms, but as much as they wanted to do that they respected her wishes and both stayed on opposite sides of the door.

"Baby, we're going to ask you a very important question right now ok?" Maya said, her voice cracking up at the thought.

"Ok...." Blakely agreed.

"Bella, has this boy ever....has he touched you...in areas you don't want him to touch?" Carina asked also choking on her words at the thought of someone touching her.

"No, he hasn't, I promise." The girl was honest, this asshole of a boy had never touched her like that.

Maya and Carina heard the sincerity in her voice so they decided to believe her and take her word for it.

After a few more moments of silence Maya spoke up and asked if her and Carina could come into Blakely's room.

With some hesitation, the 11 year old agreed and opened her door.

When the door opened Maya and Carina were met with Blakely's tear stained face and Blakely was met with Maya can Carina's tear stained faces. It hurt the small girl to know that she made the two people she loves most in this world sad, and although she hasn't said it out loud to them she says it quietly to herself when she is alone.

"Can we give you a hug bella?"

Blakely nodded, desperately needing a hug from her mother's after all this.

The two girls slowly made their way over to Blakely, they made sure to walk at a slower pace so that they don't scare Blakely, even though all they wanted to do was run over a scoop the girl up in their arms and keep her safe. So despite what they wanted to do they made sure that Blakely knew the two adults still respected her boundaries.

short chapter today cuz i've been super busy with school and volleyball cuz i made the high school team! (lots of practices and games) anyways hope y'all had/have an amazing day