yachi and the email detectives // 36

be-beep be-beep!

"Mmrrrm- email...? So early..." I grumbled as I squinted to read the message - which woke me up an hour before my alarm by the way! My tired brain could hardly focus on the fact that it wasn't from anyone in my contacts.

____________________________
From: unknownemail
____________________________
Subject: ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Good Morning! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
____________________________
Hello! (ノ^∇^)

I hope my email hasn't disturbed your sleep! This may come off as odd... after all we don't know each other :;(∩'﹏'∩);: but I want to make up for what Subaru did! You see, I'm his cousin. And I have always scolded his behavior - clearly it didn't do much good (¬▂¬)

Anyways... I heard about what he did to you... and to me that was the last straw! So, if you're comfortable enough, I would like to offer you a REAL date. And I understand this is sudden and maybe a little weird (⌒_⌒;) so please, ask me anything!

I hope to hear your reply soon! .。.:*☆
____________________________

xxx

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap...!

SLAM!

"GUYS! I need your help!" I yelled into the gym, immediately hunching over my knees to catch my breath. A small yelp made me peek over my shoulder; it looks like I had startled someone. A girl I had never seen before stared at me with big brown eyes and a timid frame.

"Oh- you must be the new manager!" My enthusiasm burst through my breathy-ness, making her freeze up. But I couldn't get acquainted because in a moment I had the second years surrounding me.

"Who do we have to make disappear?" Ennoshita asked with a feint smirk on his face.

"Oi! That was my line, Ennoshita!" Tanaka shouted. "Get your own cool one-liners!" They began loudly bickering.

"Seriously," Kinoshita was at my side with Narita in tow. Both had the same worried expression on their face. "Is everything okay?"

"DID SOMEONE TRY TO HURT OUR PRECIOUS TOSHIKO, AGAIN?!" Noya was as energetic as always, but it didn't faze me. I was too wrapped up in my mission that I ended up matching his energy the most.

"I need you guys to help me figure out who sent this mystery email!! I've been dying to tell you all day!" I practically jumped up and down with my phone on display. But a shiver went up my spine when Daichi's voice rang through the air.

"Enough yelling!" He shouted. I knew it was mostly directed to the boys, but I stood at attention like they did. He and the rest of the team ended up surrounding me as they all tried to read my phone at once.

"HAH?!" Tanaka and Yuu harmonized.

"Who could this even be?" I asked the group.

Asahi shivered. "How did they even get your email?"

"Ah?!" Hinata bellowed. "Does Toshiko have a stalker?!"

Kageyama squinted his eyes. "Don't be stupid!"

"A STALKER?!"