Chp:-11 Dr Drama Queen

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Hey readers. I know everyone's waiting for Neel's POV and it'll be there in the story don't worry.
Next chapter will be his POV with a flashback, next chapter will be kinda long so please bare with me.
Thankyou.
Happy Reading.

ANISHA VENKATASUBRAMANIAN

7 YEARS LATER

Baltimore, Maryland, USA.

"Sometimes you need bad things to happen to inspire you to change and grow." I've always found this quote to be so damn relatable with my life.

I didn't even imagine that my life would literally turned upside down. What I mean is I never expected my life to be changed so drastically. I let out a bitter chuckle.

I took a deep sigh while thinking about my life starting from childhood, kindergarten, school, junior college, medical college,MD, one year internship at the John Hopkins hospital and now 5 years of working as a resident medical doctor (dietitian/nutritionist) at the John Hopkins hospital which is ranked as the third best hospital of America. It's been 7 freaking years since I've left Chennai and India my family and friends and him.

As usual I went for my regular job in the Stony Run Park. I lived in Federal Hill, one of the best neighbourhoods of Baltimore. Let me tell you something, now I'm a successful dietitian/nutritionist and a successful you tube content creator. I work at the John Hopkins hospital and I create food content on you tube. My channel's name is 'Tasty Bhi Healthy Bhi' which means healthy too tasty too.

I teach people through these videos how to make healthy yet tasty food. Dieting isn't that boring. I've also spoken about my experience and my weight loss journey, about my regime and my strength and support due to which I shed 38 kilos. I didn't do this under any pressure. I did this for the sake of my health. Health is very very important.

Yes I was a chubby girl. I weighed 100kgs but because of my height I didn't look that heavy but yeah I was overweight or obese you can say. I have gone through a lot of difficulties to be where I am today. From intense love of eating, passion for cooking to listening to awful comments, taunts, bullying etc to leaving everything and everyone behind in order to pursue my career and the spectacular journey of weight reduction where I lost 38 kilos my life surely was no less than a dangerous roller coaster.

Today I'm a well known nutritionist of America and successful you tuber of America. I'm quite well known in many corners of the world especially in India, all thanks to my you tube channel. My family is very supportive without their support and motivation this surely wouldn't have been possible.

Oh shoot!

I totally forgot. I checked the time on my watch. Argh......it's 7:45am. There was a video call with my family the scheduled time of zoom meeting was 7:30 I'm super late. I quickly walked out of the park towards my house which was just a 5 minutes walking distance. Yes, I bought a house here 2 years ago in Federal Hill. It's basically a luxury condo. I reached my house quickly and went to my room and opened my laptop and joined the zoom link. There I saw my beautiful family. Technology rocks.

They all yelled in unison, "Hey Ani Kanna."

I said, "hello Amma, Appa, Anu akka, Kunal Jeeju, Sidhu kanna and thatha, thatha." I waved at everyone.

Mom said, "how are you doing my baby?"

I said, "I'm fine mom. I miss you all and Chennai so very much."

Appa said, "then come back here know." I shook my head.

It's been 7 years and I never visited Chennai. My family members came here but I never went there. Jiya and Aniruddh visited me here before going back to India. They went to Hawaii for their honeymoon. They both got married a year ago. Jiya was really upset as I refused to attend her wedding but when I made her understand my point and with the help of our wise man Ani she understood. Lucky to have them both as my friends.