EPILOGUE (EDITED)

3 Years Later,

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

ANISHA NEEL RAMAKRISHNAN

I sat there, sipping my coffee, reminiscing about the incredible journey of the past three years. A soft chuckle escaped my lips as memories flooded my mind. Neel had proposed, and exactly six months later, we became husband and wife in what I'd describe as an elegant and joyous celebration. Our families, relatives, and friends were beyond ecstatic, praising the fantastic arrangements and reveling in the joyous wedding festivities. Everything was perfect.

People commended us for the splendid arrangements, and not to forget, the fun-filled wedding events. I still remember the cute and cliché line Neel whispered on our wedding day, "Mrs. Anisha Neel Ramakrishnan, your punishment for being away from me for 7 years is significant – you're tied to me for the next seven births." Those six months leading up to our wedding were eventful.

I had completed my MD and, on top of that, finished editing and publishing my long-cherished project – a diet and recipe book titled 'Healthy Yet Tasty.' The book garnered unexpected positive responses, becoming one of the best-sellers. It was a source of immense joy and fulfillment.

Our honeymoon was a surprise orchestrated by Neel – a trip to Greece, my dream destination. Those moments, exploring new places, trying different dishes, and seeing Neel's attentive and patient side while I enthusiastically explained Greece's history, made me fall for him all over again. He wasn't the same cheeky Neel; he became a romantic, caring, and, dare I say, a bit of a naughty husband – a side I thoroughly loved.

Life with my bestie, Neel, resembled an exciting and thrilling roller coaster, one I enjoyed thoroughly. Currently, seated in the dining room of the Ramakrishnan mansion, I was surrounded by my friends Jiya, Netra, Adhya, and Adhya's one-year-old daughter Saundarya, who was peacefully asleep. These amazing women had become an integral part of my life, forging deep bonds during our time working together at MedLife Hospital. Adhya and Santosh had gotten married six months after Neel and I, and they had a beautiful daughter named Saundarya last year. Netra, too, tied the knot with Dr. Aditya, a senior doctor at MedLife Hospital.

Reflecting on the past three years, a lot has changed. Ani and Jiya welcomed a baby boy named Abhimanyu, while Shaurya and Tia had a daughter named Tara. Varun and Saachi are expecting their first child soon, Saachi currently three months pregnant.

As for Neel and me, we were about to enter the third trimester of my pregnancy. Yes, I was seven months pregnant, eagerly awaiting the arrival of our baby. It was an exciting yet nerve-wracking time. Having a baby with Neel felt surreal, and I couldn't contain my happiness. Our little one, a symbol of our love, was on the way, and the anticipation made me smile uncontrollably.

Jiya asked, "Kaha kho gayi Ani?" I came out of trance only to see Adhya, Jiya and Netra looking at me amused.

(Where are you lost Ani?)

I chuckled nervously and said, "No no I'm here only what happened?"

Netra said, "we called you but you were busy in thinking about something."

Adhya said, "don't say something say someone." She said emphasising the word someone and they gave each other a hi five and laughed.

I turned red and said, "it's not what y'all are thinking yaar."

Jiya said, "ofcourse it is. Netra is right. You're missing Neel so badly right?" She winked and I turned red.

I laughed and said, "why will I miss him? I'm a free woman for the next 6 days. I can do whatever I want there'll be no one to say 'don't do this and don't do that' and I'll be having fun with my girl gang what else do I want? Thank God Neel went for that medical conference in Dubai with Amma Appa otherwise when he's at the hospital he would call like so many times in a day to bug me to eat this or that blah blah and when he's at home he constantly bugs me. His overprotective and possessive side will be the death of me one day! It's cute and irritating at the same time. Naitik anna, Akshu manni and kids are on a vacation which means I have the house to myself and ofcourse how can I forget y'all."