Chp:-23 This Is It!

A:N -

Long chapter ahead.

Neel's PoV here is about how he's feeling totally his point of view. There are no dialogues in Neel's POV.

NO OFFENSIVE OR HATEFUL COMMENTS PLEASE.

Happy Reading :)

NEEL RAMAKRISHNAN

That was such a coincidence! We were talking about Varun and as they say 'think of the devil and the devil appears' that's exactly what happened, Varun came out of nowhere. I was totally thrilled. I bet satan might be laughing at me right now.

I thought that this was the perfect chance to confess my feelings to Anisha but my plan failed thanks to Varun's sudden appearance and Ramya's shocking entry. I wasn't expecting her to come here from the UK.

Talking about my relationship with Ramya, she went to UK for her further studies we were in a long distance relationship and then came back and worked here for about 3 years and then she got a job offer in the UK and she accepted. Again we're in a long distance relationship since 4 years but it's kinda on and off. We often have fights or arguments which leads to a break and patch up kinda thing. Our relationship hasn't come to that serious phase yet.

Those fights which we often have, the strain and struggle of the long distance relationship, the whole breaking up and patching up thing is getting too much for me. Whenever we talk I listen to her when she talks carefully and even she listens but I can't feel that spark or passion. It's like ek tadap hoti hai I mean there's a longing you know, to talk to the person, to see the person whom you love the most who's far away from you. In my case it's like if we talk then well and good and if we don't then also it's well and good I'm fine either way.

I don't like long distance relationship, I never liked the idea of it but she was adamant. Our fights used to get messy sometimes which has made me tell her that, 'look let's take a break and remain friends if we're meant to be we'll end up together eventually' as it felt like we're forcing the entire thing upon each other but she was too oblivious to understand or she didn't want to understand I have no idea but the bottom line is, she didn't budge.

Then Anisha walked back into my life after dad fell sick and the rest is history.  I was really really thankful for that to Varun that he sent her. Gradually things started to get better between us and we became friends again just like before. Finally I realised that I loved Anisha, I've always loved her but since the day Ramya has entered my life everything got kinda topsy turvy. I was blinded by my infatuation towards Ramya.

Ramya is a nice girl but just not the one for me and I realised it too late. 'Young people are dumb they don't understand what's right or wrong for them and when they realise it either they regret it or it's not too late to mend things' someone once told me and I was one of those dumb young people who thought that Ramya is the love of my life but now when I'm more mature after being in a relationship, no no correction 'on and off relationship' since so many years I've realised that I never loved her.

I never did. It was just a mere attraction. I never felt heartbroken or angry or sad or empty whenever there were fights between me and Ramya where actually I should've felt all of that as she was my girlfriend. But when Anisha broke all ties and went out of my life it felt like everything has come to an end, everything is over, I felt so empty and useless, it was as if all the beautiful and colourful things of my life have disappeared forever and everything became dull like black and white pictures, I was just existing and not living, I realised her value and her importance after her exit from my life and gradually I finally realised that I'm deeply, madly, truly in love with my Ani. She took away a piece of my heart, my sleep, my peace everything along with her.