Chp:-20 A Couple?

AUTHOR'S NOTES A:N-

THIS IS GONNA BE KINDA LONG AND MAYBE LIL BORING AS WELL SO BARE WITH ME, SORRY 😅. HAPPY READING :)

NO OFFENSIVE OR HATEFUL COMMENTS PLEASE.

FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES.

ENJOY. VOTE. SHARE.READ.COMMENT.

ANISHA VENKATASUBRAMANIAN

I wore a blazer, long-sleeved shirt and flared jeans. We're taking a super early morning flight to Goa, a 5am flight and the duration is like 1hr 20min. The seminar begins at 8am and the distance between the airport and our hotel is like 25km. Thankfully there'll be no traffic in the morning. We're coming back 4 days later that is early morning on the 5th day.

It's 3:15am right now and I'm all set to go. Neel will be here any moment. My parents and grandparents are fast asleep. I texted on our family group that I'm leaving so that they don't freak out. I saw a message from Neel saying he is here. I quickly left my house after ensuring that the doors are properly closed. I spotted Neel's car. He was sitting in the front, I could see him looking at me carefully more like observing me and here I thought he'll be driving. Wait! If he's sitting in the front then who's driving?

I got inside the back seat and closed the door.

I said, "Hello Neel. Wow, Naitik anna how come you're awake at this hour?"

Naitik anna said, "I had to be awake because of this idiot over here. He hasn't slept properly and the reason is his so called duty calls. Dad and mom strictly opposed the idea of him driving so here I am. Doctor's life is pretty stressful, hats off to y'all. Anisha please make sure as soon as y'all reach the hotel, this workaholic brother of mine takes at least a ten minutes power nap."

I said, "I will anna don't worry. He's my responsibility you just ask him to be a good boy, right kiddo?" I ruffled his hair and he groaned.

Naitik anna chuckled and drove out.

Neel said, "so you're all dressed up huh."

I said, "yeah I showered and dressed up. We'll reach hotel around 7:15-7:30am and we've to gather at the hall like 10 minutes before and I figured that I won't have enough time to get ready so here I am in all my glory."

Neel said, "oooo....smartass girl!" I shook my head.

I said, "you'll freshen up at the hotel?"

Neel said, "I've taken a nice cold shower in order to keep myself fresh and awake and yeah will surely freshen up and change after reaching the hotel. Have kept my attire on top of all the clothes the moment I'll open the luggage, I'll have my dress in hand."

I said, "nice nice. How's work Naitik anna?"

Naitik anna said, "it's all going very well and pretty hectic. I'll be going on a business trip to Mumbai for 2 weeks with Kunal very soon just gotta book the tickets accordingly."

I said, "oh wow have fun."

Naitik anna said, "business trips are no fun girl anyways thanks. You two have fun in Goa." I noticed that we had almost reached airport.

We got off as soon as Naitik anna stopped at the entrance and took our stuff. We hugged Naitik anna and thanked him for dropping us and then we made our way inside the airport and did all the formalities like check in, baggage drop, security check etc. We still had 45 minutes before our boarding begins.

Neel said, "let's go to the travel club lounge and chill for a while."

I said, "yeah let's chill but more than that let's be alert so that we don't miss our flight."