Chp:-19 Workaholic Monsters

Author's Notes A:N-

Hey there, only a few more chapters to go yayyiee💖.

VOTE SHARE READ COMMENT

NO OFFENSIVE OR HATEFUL COMMENTS PLEASE!

HAPPY READING.

NEEL RAMAKRISHNAN

Whosoever thinks that being a doctor is an easiest thing in the world then congratulations you're completely wrong. I've never been so tired in my life. Neeti is right, I've turned myself into a robotic machine.

It was really fun to have that cute banter with Ani after ages. I can see things have just started progressing in a gradual manner. I'm giving my best in order to earn her trust and bring our old friendship back, the old us Panda bear and chipmunk.

After the consultation with Mr Annoyingly punctual Iyer just as Ani named him, we left the hospital. I was dead tired plus it was Naitik anna's birthday so I asked Ani to accompany me and she agreed. She didn't see dad today so all the more she said yes. We came home straight from the hospital.

I don't know why I have this funny feeling that something good is going to happen.

Anisha asked, "penny for your thoughts, Neel sir?" She said emphasising the word 'sir.'

I said, "you're the limit, when you are supposed to call me sir you never called me and now when we're out of workplace you're calling me sir." She laughed.

I said, "Sahi naam rakha hai maine tumhara, zaalim aurat."

(I've kept an accurate name for you, evil woman)

Anisha said, "ok ok do whatever helps you sleep in the night now shall we go inside it's getting late everyone might be waiting and the cake is with us."

I said, "yeah yeah after you." I said letting her go in first.

Gosh, how did she become so sexy! I shrugged my thoughts away and walked in.

Ananya akka Anisha's elder sister and Naitik anna and Akshara manni's best friend said, "look they're here."

Ani hugged her Ananya akka, her nephew Sidhvik and Neeti and my mom.

Anisha asked, "where is our birthday boy and his lady love?"

Mom said, "Akshu and Anagha are keeping him busy upstairs.He doesn't know that Neeti, Arun, Ani, Anu, Sidhu and Kunal are also here."

I said, "okay cool. Mom here's the cake keep it in the fridge."

Neeti said, "no need we'll cut it as soon as he's here."

I said, "fine. Call him. I'm so hungry and sleepy. Won't be able to stay up for a long time."

Dad while climbing downstairs said, "you should take care Neel, how many times should I tell you not to overwork yourself? I understand you're a doctor and duty calls but this is highly irresponsible on your part. Never ever neglect your health. We don't want one of our best doctors to be sick now do we?"

I said, "right dad I'll take care you don't worry."

Dad said, "call Naitik and Akshu downstairs before this boy passes out here which is any minute I suppose."

Sidhvik came running towards me and said, "Neel Chittappa I missed you." He literally hugged no more likely he squished me.

I chuckled and said, "I missed you too kanna but I've told you so many times I'm not Chittappa for you, I'm your buddy so you should call me Neel." This kid is way smarter for his age.