SIX

Hope you'll like this part. Enjoy reading and feel free to comment whatever is on your mind.

Genna Evans

8 o'clock and we're standing by the street waiting for a taxi Louis organized for us. I'm feeling a little bit better but Harry' sentence he last said runs through my head over, and over again. I still think there's more behind "the bad boy". I can tell he's not doing good and even when he's the biggest jerk I've ever met, someone has to help him.

No, no he doesn't deserve this.

"What are you thinking about?" Mara asks me, more or less interested. If I would tell her, we would go back to screaming at each other, it would be a loop. "Do you think our parents will find out?" I ask her the only credible question that comes to mind.

"No, I don't think so but your dad will be pissed that we didn't call earlier," she states.

"Yeah, he'll be."

"How do you feel about this whole situation you're in?" a considerate facial expression visible on her face and an addled, on my face.

"What do you mean by; the situation I'm in?"

"First your parents and now ... I've heard what Harry said to you when you asked about his family," Mara voices, especially the last part and I realise what she's talking about. The sun's up by now.

"I'll handle it," my intention to convince her that I'm fine and I know I will be.

"You don't have to tell me, I know you will but how are you feeling?" she searches for the eye contact I try to avoid, then she grabs with both of her hands my cheeks and turns my head in her direction. Mara looks me deeply in my eyes and I absolutely dislike it when someone forces me to do something, this way. So I push her hands away but forced myself not to shout at her about it.

"I'll handle the news of my adoption, it'll be a lot easier if a few days passed by and when I get used to the feeling and the thought. And the thing with Harry, he's a random jerk who doesn't know me or anything about me so I do not care what he thinks, I'm fine," is my answer for her more or less true. She nods in agreement. Then my phone vibrates. Louis was so nice and charged it for about ten minutes. The first time I check my phone after the concert. Loads of messages are to see. Some more birthday wishes but some other messages as well including an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey I'm Francesco from the restaurant.

Unknown: Gen is this you? (photo)

He sent me a screenshot of an online article from the latest news. I start reading the title.

Did Louis Tomlinson fall in love with a fan?

I furrow my brows.

Louis Tomlinson smiling and interacting with a girl in the front row at his concert in Bournemouth on, 2nd of July. According to a fan, he asked her If she's okay and starred at her the whole concert. "His glance looked like he's in love," said a fan.

There's a photo that probably a fan took. In the photo you see Louis kneeling to ask me if I'm okay and he's smiling. Thank goodness you can't see Mara's face and mine but the article isn't finished yet.

According to some other fans two girls were taken backstage by Harry Styles, Ex bandmember of Louis Tomlinson. Fans start guessing it was her with a friend.

"Gen, are you even listening to me?" I hear Mara saying. Did she say something?

"Mara, we've got involved," I indict.