TEN

Third Update!

Genna Evans

The view from up here is wonderful. It's really early in the morning and we're already flying over Italy. All the lights from up here look even more breathtakingly. The lights always fascinated me but today it's even stronger. Right next to me sits the man I had my second kiss with yesterday. All I can say is that he makes the pain a little less hurtful.

"How bad is the pain today?" I turn my head to him and put my worried face on.

"A seven," he answers, "Yours?"

"Eight," I reply. We started this a few days ago, asking each other how worse the pain is on a scale of one to ten. All I can think of is last night and how beautiful it was.

"What are you doing all the time?" I try to get a glimpse of his notebook The whole flight, he focused so much on his notebook.

"Nah, I told you, stop looking, Little one," he never stopped calling me Little one. The first time he called me this I felt like a child but now I'm happy he calls me this. I put a fake sad expression on to show him I'm upset and continue looking out of the window. We should be landing in a few minutes.

It was a pretty good touch with the ground and overall a smooth flight.

"Italy we're coming!" Niall yells through our whole private yet. The boys I met yesterday; Niall and Liam are coming with us to the vacation villa. They're the old band members of Harry and Louis which he told me yesterday about. They're honestly really great friends and I'm sure they went through a lot together.

We go through all the security controls, through the airport in a taxi and drive to our villa that's an hour away. The driveway of it is enormous luxurious.

"How much did this-"

"Shhh, we're on vacation, don't worry about it," Harry reassures me. All of us get out of the big yellow taxi and Harry grabs my suitcase. We then open the grand door and walk into the big entrance hall. It seems like a palace. The walls and the floor are out of marble. A typical Italian villa, just more luxurious. The first thing you see when you walk in are some enormous stairs. To the right Is the living room, kitchen and dining room and to the left is a bathroom and gaming room with a bar. You can walk under the stairs along the hallway and there you see a big garden, with an infinity pool. If you swim in it, you can look at the sea. The beach, the sun and the ocean.

"This mansion is glorious," I can't take my eyes off the ocean as we're standing there in our pretty garden, next to the pool.

"Do you wanna see our bedroom?" he looks at me, a calming expression on his face as he sniffs in the ocean breeze.

"We share one bedroom now?" I laugh, surprised about his question.

"I thought maybe you're scared to be alone in a bed in a mansion the size like this," he plays it cool.

"How handsome of you!" I laugh at him, looking into his deep green eyes, blessed by the sun, "Of course I wanna see our bedroom."

We intertwine our hands while he leads me back into the house, up the massive staircase, to our room. He grips both door handles and presses against them at the same time for the doors to open. My eyes go wide, a sparkle lights up. Our bed is directed in the way of the window to have the most perfect view of the whole ocean where the sun probably goes up. Next to the bed is a fireplace in case it gets cold in the winter. We also have a big couch placed behind the bed. There are another two doors in our bedroom. One that leads us to the bathroom and one for a walk-in wardrobe. The dream of everyone.