ELEVEN

Annnnd... here is the final chapter! I hope y'all liked it! Maybe there will be a second part in the future. 

Harry Styles

There she sits. In my car. The wind is messing with her hair. On her nose sits my black ray ban sunglasses who fit her a thousand times better. Every now and then she looks over to me, showing me her beautiful white, lined teeth. I could look at her being free forever. On the radio, the song Iris from The Goo Goo Dolls plays which brings the extra feeling to this moment. Every lyric they sing, I could have just as well written about Gen. She's so much more than she thinks she is.

In the middle of nowhere, she stops and parks the car at a small parking lot. We hop out of the cabriolet and land with our feet on the warm sand. I walk over to her, lift her up and run to the beach, into the sea.

"Harry! No, what are you?!" she starts giggling, shrieking and laughing out loud. Doesn't matter to me that our clothes will be fully wet. The salty water is so beautifully warm and every smile she decides to bless me with, on these red-coloured lips is priceless and so inimitable.

She sighs deeply as I let her down, fully into the water, she splashes water into my face. I splashback as the water fight begins. Loud laughter coming from her lungs. I jump at her. This way, I force her to get her hair wet. As she's coming back up to the surface, she catches her breath.

All these things make me being so in love with her. I wanna give her everything I have to offer.

I don't know if it's the way her smile lights up the room or if it's the way she drives my car.

I don't know if it's the way she laughs or the way she cries.

I don't know if it's the way she can find the light in my darkness, or how deeply she cares about finding that light.

I don't know if it's the way she is so easy to enthuse or no matter the day or time, her eyes always catch mine and I can't look away.

There are so many things I still want to find out about her. And so many things about her that have me holding on.

There is absolutely nothing in this world I would not do for this golden angel.

Another few minutes have passed when we both agree to get out of the ocean. We had the biggest laugh.

She's so much more than she thinks she is. It's not typical for her to be insecure about herself but sometimes I think she is.

"You are enough. I know it may feel like you aren't at times, but you are. You deserve the whole world, never let anyone make you feel like you deserve less. You are perfect, I promise," I just have to tell her even though it's not my type at all, to be so cheesy and completely enraptured.

She looks up at me, the biggest smile on her face.

"I wrote something," I tell her with all my love for this song.

"I get a song?" she jumps up and down, pour of excitement. I laugh and grab my guitar which was laying in the sand. I waited so long to show her this song.

Golden, golden, golden

As I open my eyes

Hold it, focus, hoping

Take me back to the light

I know you were way too bright for me

I'm hopeless, broken

So you wait for me in the sky

Browns my skin just right

You're so golden

You're so golden

I'm out of my head

And I know that you're scared

Because hearts get broken

I don't wanna be alone

When it ends

Don't wanna let you know

I don't wanna be alone

But I, I can feel it take a hold

I can feel you take control

Of who I am and all I've ever known

Loving you's the antidote

I accompany my singing with the guitar only lightly. What Gen should hear is the love in my voice. The emotions that I show her.

All her life, she had put others in front of her own self. But the more people she saved, the quicker she began to drown. Every piece of her heart left shattered. And just like a broken mirror, every person that tried to pick her back up would end up cutting themselves, leaving her alone and broken. But being herself whenever someone was in need, she was always there to pick up the broken pieces. No matter how much it ended up cutting her. I repeat myself.

She's so much more than she thinks she is.

Gen softly grabs both sides of my head and places a soulful kiss on my lips as soon as I finish the song. I wanna stay in this moment forever. We watch the sunset a little longer, she's leaning on my chest as the first night on this meadow where I couldn't just run away even though I wanted to.

Staring into these eyes, her deep coloured eyes and losing track of time, losing track of my mind.

She's making me feel a way, I've never felt before and since the beginning, I'm really scared, I'm gonna fuck this up again.

"Don't overthink too much," she says the things I needed to hear. At this moment I feel fulfilled. I have everything I need lying on my chest in my arm and I will never ever let her go. The sun is down and I know we have to go back, otherwise, we won't see something on the streets. So, I stand up, wanting to help her to get to her feet.

"No! I don't wanna go," she plays the mad child. I would love to stay here with her, looking at the stars but I wanna see her safe, at home. She's letting me no other choice than to place one arm under her legs and the other under her shoulder. Gen holds on to me reluctantly so as not to fly off and I carry her to the convertible, letting her down on her seat. I'm not letting her drive when there's no sun, no matter what she's gonna say.

"Here you go, princess," I place a kiss on her forehead. She smiles at me, pushing herself up to place one on mine as well. Which brings a smile to my face. I walk over to the driver seat and start the engine. Drive out of the parking lot onto the street. I notice her shivering.

"In the backseat is a jersey of mine," I wink at her knowing exactly how much she likes to wear them and how much I like to see her in them, being way too large.

We're driving faster now because I notice from last time that she enjoys the adrenaline so much but she would never do anything like this, by herself. I look over to her and all I see is my whole life. The only thing that matters sitting right there. She looks at me and we lock eyes. Her deeply blue coloured eyes.

"I love you more," she smiles at me while telling me this. I need to take a quick look at the road just wanting to say something but she is faster, "And before you ask now why I said more. It doesn't matter what you say, I always love you more."

I can't help it, I have to risk a sight of her wonderful face and her perfect brown hair which is swaying in the breeze. "I love you more," I stand up from the driverseat to let the breeze sway through my hair as I shout it out, so loud, that I wish the whole world would hear it. 

Out of nowhere, I hear a loud crash and a loud thud. Someone hit our car from behind. Gen hurls forward into the glass pane. The last thing I notice is our car. It spins and spins and spins. I didn't pay enough attention. I didn't mean to mess this up as well.

Thank u so much for reading it! I appreciate it more than you think! Feel free to comment your last thoughts. It was amazing to create and write this story. I'm really proud of how it turned out! I love every single one of you!