2: 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚢-𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎

Hearing the birds in the distance, Y/n slowly opened her e/c eyes, rubbing them to get the sleep out. The girl sits up, getting to her feet where she looks out the window, seeing what Agatha did throughout the night. Sighing, Y/n hops into some clothes.

Right as she finishes placing her shirt on, her bedroom door opens without anyone knocking. Jumping, Y/n turns around, seeing her sister, Kie standing there, a bag on her back and a cooler in her hand.

"You ready?" Kie asks her little sister.

Y/n nods, grabbing her packed up bag, placing it on her shoulders before following her sister out of the house, the two saying goodbye to their parents. They walk to the docks, where they then meet the boys.

"Oh, top o' the mornin' to ya." John B greets them, trying to do an Irish accent.

"Good morning, boys." Y/n greets them, meeting Pope's eyes and smiling.

"Whatcha got? You got some juice boxes?" John B questions, referring to the cooler in Kie's hand.

"You know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks." Kie responds.

"What about my kind of juice boxes?" JJ questions as he holds out a hand for the two girls.

"Yeah." Kie replies, her and Y/n hopping in with JJ's help.

Y/n sets down her bag, taking a seat beside Pope, the two of them talking to one another, their feet dangling over the boat, while Kie and JJ take two bottles out of the cooler, drinking out of them and John B continuing to drive.

After minutes of hanging together, some of the friends had taken off their shirts, the boys revealing their bare chests, while Kie and Y/n wore bikini tops underneath their shirts. Pope had taken charge of driving, letting John B relax. Y/n stood beside Pope, laughing and talking with their friends.

"Let me show you a party trick." JJ suddenly says, walking to the front of the boat. "Hey, Pope. Can you go a little faster?"

"Oh God, here we go. I'm movin'." Pope replies, doing as told.

"It doesn't work. We've tried this like 6,000 times." John B reminds.

"I got this. It's gonna work!" JJ reassures.

The group of four watched their friend lean his head back, beer bottle lifting up, trying to get the liquid into his mouth. Unfortunately, the beer passed JJ's mouth and hitting the four behind him. Pope started to speak, trying to get the blonde to stop his 'party trick' as the beer hit him and Y/n.

All of a sudden, the boat comes to an abrupt stop after hearing the motor rattle. The five teens all fall forward, JJ plummeting into the water, his body unintentionally rolling while doing so. Holding himself up, Pope had an arm wrapped around Y/n's waist to stop herself from falling any more forward.

Many groans of pain and curses left their mouths. Pope slowly let his arm release from Y/n's waist, the girl not noticing as she rubs part of her body that hit the boat before Pope had stopped her. In the water, JJ had swam up, coughing for air.

"You okay, JJ?" Pope questions in concern.

"I think my heels touched the back of my head." JJ replies, eyes closed as he floats in the water.

"Kie, you okay?" John B asks.

"I'm alright." Kie responds.

"Y/n, you alright?" Pope asks, slightly glancing at the girl beside him.

"I'm fine. You?" Y/n asks back.

"I'm good." Pope responds.

"Pope, what did you do?" JJ questions, still floating in the water.