20: 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍

The sisters walked side by side on the docks as they made their way to the HMS Pogue, seeing Pope standing inside, no John B or JJ in sight. Y/n had gotten a call from Pope, the boy asking for both her and Kiara to come down to the docks. Grabbing their bags, they had obeyed, now climbing down the ladder.

John B had come up with a plan, telling Pope and JJ what to do. Pope would pick up the Carrera sisters, who both still held annoyed expressions, clearly still upset with John B and his decision making. JJ and John B would pretend to be stuck out in the marsh, only wanting for the three girls, Y/n, Kie and Sarah, to get on the boat so they could get along.

"Code red!" Pope calls.

"What the hell is going on?" Kie asks.

"Okay, JJ and John B conked out in the marsh. They need a tow." Pope informs.

"Uh, okay, well, what does that have to do with us?" Y/n questions, stopping beside him.

"We need you for mechanical." Pope replies, lying.

"Mechanical." Kie repeats in disbelief.

And with that, Pope drives away from the docks as the Carrera sisters seat themselves on the side of the boat, watching the water flow beneath them as Pope drove. Eventually, after a little while, Pope parks the boat beside a bigger boat. The girls climb in, then not noticing Pope driving away slightly afterwards. They come to a stop at the doorway, seeing John B and JJ crouched at the alternator.

"What happened?" Y/n asks.

"Uh, the alternator's, uh, not alternating anymore." JJ replies.

"It's not charged." John B concludes.

"Did you check the plugs?" Kie questions.

"No. No, you should check them." JJ replies, handing Y/n the screwdriver.

As the sisters crouch down, replacing their spots, the two boys snicker to themselves as they run out, jumping into the water and beginning to swim towards Pope, who still stood on the boat. Upon hearing the splash, the two girls exchange a look before running out, then seeing the boys swimming away.

Suddenly, a muffled voice from below them is heard, followed by banging. Sharing a look with her little sister, Kie opens up the little door, both their eyes going wide upon seeing Sarah was the one trapped beneath them. The girls stare at one another with wide eyes before they all run to the edge, shouting many things at the snickering boys ahead of them.

"Are you serious?" Sarah shouts.

"Are you joking?" Y/n exclaims.

"Get your assess back here!" Kie demands.

"We can't." John B replies. "Not till you three figure it out."

"I will kill every single one of you!" Y/n threatens.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah argues.

"There's food in the cabin, and JJ rolled a blunt." Pope tells them.

"Hydroponic!" JJ comments.

The three girls begin taking off their clothes as they argue with one another, leaving themselves in their bikinis. The only one jumping into the water, is Sarah. Kiara and Y/n don't even try as they know they would never make it with how fast the boys were driving away.

"Wait!" Sarah yells. "John B, you asshole!"

"They're not coming back for you!" Kie states.

Just then, Sarah screams loudly, catching the sisters attention as they watch her sink below the water. After a second, she resurfaces, gasping loudly, seeming in pain. However, the sisters just roll their eyes as they both thought she was being dramatic.