10: 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚋

Y/n found herself working in her family's restaurant with Kiara. Her dad had came to pick her up after he picked up the older sister. She hated it when her dad, or even her mom, was mad. And of course, he was mad. Once they got home, Kiara had informed her little sister what happened with John B.

And even the kiss.

As Kie was bringing food to a table, Y/n stood at the counter, painting the wall. Hearing the door open and footsteps make their way in, the Carrera girl looks over, seeing Pope walking into the restaurant. They immediately meet eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asks, walking over to him.

"We need you." Pope responds, standing in front of her. "Alright, we need you and Kiara."

Sighing, Y/n glances over her shoulder, seeing her older sister walking in. Kie's eyes land on Pope and starts to shake her head, walking into the other room. Glancing back at Pope, the younger sister starts walking out the door of the restaurant, revealing JJ and John B sitting in the campervan.

"She's not coming." Y/n announces.

"Why not? What'd you do to her, John B?" JJ questions.

"Shit." John B curses. "Hang on. I'll deal with it."

Hopping out of the vehicle, John B found himself walking into the restaurant as Pope walks back to the campervan, Y/n soon following. The three teenagers silently wait for John B and Kie, Pope and Y/n playing a little hand game together, JJ soon joining in.

As they played their little game, Kiara and John B, soon enough, walked out of the restaurant together, hopping into the campervan.

***

After getting the Carrera sisters, the five Pogues all sat in the campervan together. The moon was now at, signaling it was night time and the sun had fully set. Kiara found herself sitting in the passenger seat beside John B.

Y/n sat in the back beside Pope, head resting on his shoulder, looking out of the window as John B continued to drive down the empty road. Pope had gently rested his head on hers, while JJ sat behind them in the very back of the campervan.

"You mind if I just relax on this one? It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff's gone down. I'm just gonna lay low." JJ informs. "Oh, did you guys want a hit of this?"

"I keep the signal clear." Pope responds, pushing the joint away from him and Y/n, who shakes her head in response.

"Dude, okay. Do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative?" JJ questions. "If you got creative, then--"

"Look, I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, alright? And pretty much wrong about everything else going on. But I was right about one thing. Okay? My dad is trying to tell me something." John B announces.

***

The group of five all walked together in a graveyard... at night, being led by their friend, who was walking in front of the group. All five of them held flashlights in their hands, occasionally glancing around the creepy graveyard.

Shivers went down Y/n's spine as a small gust of wind went through, the branches of the trees moving. And to her, that made it even more creepy. Pope noticed how she continued glancing around the dark graveyard and slowly brushed his hand against her.

Slowly, he took her hand in his, giving the girl enough time to pull away. However, she didn't, instead, tightly gripping his hand in hers in seek for comfort. Pope glanced at her with a small smile, keeping his hand in hers.