2 - Courage, The Cowardly Macaroni

When I thought of the name
for this chapter I realized,

Courage is the focus, but being scared
Is an obstacle our friend Todo faces...

Courage, Coward...

Courage, The Cowardly Dog the first thing 
to come to mind... Anyway Question time.

What is your fav food? No fav food?
Put ur fav drink then
:)

Chapter here is it 

Todoron- I mean... 
Todoroki's POV

After contemplating whether I should or shouldn't have done what i've decided, I went to see my mother on my own time. I stood outside the building, all my fears for this moment keeping me in place. I'm not even in the building yet...

Yet... I stepped into the building, and walked to the front desk. "Hello how can I help you sir?" The lady sitting at the desk asked. "I'm here for a visit with... Rei Todoroki..." I said slightly trailing off. "Alright I'll get you set up, if you could please sit over there while you wait?" She said kindly.

I walked over to the area she had pointed and sat down. I did it. No more worries. It's just smooth sailing from here. 

Soon enough I was told which room and where to go. I started walking down the hallways. I walked slowly, I wasn't all too sure why... So I don't trip that's all... I don't care if I slip... Am I really that nervous to see my mother?? I kept thinking, almost getting lost in thought until my thought were interrupted by a loud thud followed by shuffling. Or was it a struggle?

I looked to where the noise was coming from. A still room in that direction. I looked around to see that no one around was paying the room any attention. Is this normal or am I hearing things? (a/n: It's normal todoroni... smh) I knew I was supposed to go to my mothers room, and her room only, but something about this room got me curious. 

I approached the door slowly. Almost slower than before, when I was walking to my mothers room, who wasn't too far from where I was at. Should I really be doing this? I thought about it for a moment. ... No.

Midoriya's POV

I laid in bed, wondering what I could do right now. It's SOOO BorInG Here... I sat up slowly. Pain struck my back, I didn't lay back down though. Soon the pain went away. I stood up from the bed and looked around the small room. Every detail the same as yesterday. I want to be outside... Why can't I be outside? It's not like I'm contagious... or- am I? Wait wait wait- No I'm not. Wait a minute... I HAD THIS CONVERSATION WITH MYSELF YESTERDAY-

After that realization, I started kicking at nothing. Not strong kicks but little scuff kicks. I'm sure I would be a lot less bored if I had more SPACE. I pulled my leg as far back as I could and kicked. Bad idea. I tripped and fell backwards onto the window sill. As I slid down the wall I  frantically grabbed the closest object to pull me up.

A curtain. 

I pulled the curtain just a bit too hard and the whole thing fell, hitting me on the head before crashing onto the floor. I sat there for a little minute before standing up and wiping myself off. I rubbed my head, and sat down in the nearest chair. AND THIS is why I can't remember things. I thought to myself, rolling my eyes. 

I quickly stood up wiping myself off, slightly frustrated. I sat down on my bed waiting for who knows what. I sighed to myself and plopped down onto my bed. Well. I should be ashamed of myself for not attempting to fix that. I scolded myself. I probably should but... The last time this happened I just made more of a mess trying to fix it- I'M NOT A MECHANIC- wait- It's not a machine... Well I should do something...

I picked up the curtain and tried to put it back by pushing it into the window, but then I got distracted. I stared out the window, watching as the sakura tree leaves blew wistfully in the wind, the sun shining brightly above. It was beautiful. Well until I lost balance and fell again, that was when I couldn't see it anymore.

Todoroni's POV

As I was walking away, I heard another thud. I looked back one more time, asking myself again, Should I go in there? ...  No. I continued my journey down the hall until I reached my mothers room. 

I stood in front of the door. All my fears came rushing back to me. She's going to hate me... I kept standing there, as if waiting for something to make me go in there. Now is the moment of truth. I opened the door and walked in.

"Shoto?"

Killed your expectations >:3