8 - As it continues, I Still can't figure out your problem.

Concitoo.

Aloe plant.

QOTC:
How often do you forget things?
I forget pretty easily so i'm not
too helpful in a conversation-

CHapTer hERe you GO.

Midoriya's POV 

Oh It's what you do to meee! Oh, It's what you do to me~ I hummed the song 'Hey there, Delilah' as I took notes on my fellow classmates, per usual. Everyday was a routine. Wake up, Go to school, take notes, and then go to the field, and on Thursday every week everyone would try to beat me up. I mean this in the best way possible.

Every week most people, including myself, had improved their skills. Well. all except Todoroki. He still wouldn't use his flames. What do I do about this? I have to get him to use his fire side eventually. If not he could... I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT! Well to help him to use his fire side I understand that first I have to know what's keeping him from using it. What is his problem?

I was mumbling. I could tell because when I looked up Uraraka was staring at my with a drained and confused look. "Oh! You're done! Good! I almost thought you would go on forever!" She exclaimed jokingly. I laughed a little as we began to walk towards the cafeteria. 

When we sat at our table with our food the group was lively, and I was lost in thought. Tsuyu noticed. "What're you thinkin bout Midoriya?" She asked me with her usual finger to chin and tongue slightly sticking out. 

Me being myself and not understanding what the word specific means, stupidly responded with, "Todoroki." The table went silent. My mind still running, not fully realizing how that might sound without context. "Oh? I kinda knew you had a thing for him." Uraraka mumbled smugly. She thought I didn't hear her. That was when I realized what situation I just put myself in.

I quickly turned to my friend group looking back at me with that knowing look. I felt my face get really warm, I knew I was getting red. "I-It's not like that! I was- Uh... It- I-" I struggled to form a proper sentence. "Aww... The poor boy has fallen so hard he can't even speak properly!" Aoyama exclaimed. 

That just made me flush even more. I could tell I somehow was more red than I was before. "Everyone calm down! Look how red he is! He's obviously embarrassed to admit he has a crush!" Iida said to the group, which made Uraraka and Tsuyu giggle. 

I couldn't function. I wasn't just warm anymore. I was as hot as the hottest summer day at noon. I felt myself literally steaming. Too much... I don't... What do I say now??

"B- I-I- N- I d- M- ble- bu- I- It- I- m- GHe?" No words worked. They think- that I... Have a crush... on Todoroki!? I don't even know him that well!  "I think he has an obsession..." Aoyama whispered to Uraraka, which made her giggle even more. I was dumbfounded. Frozen in place and on fire at the same time. 

I feel like death.

Tododork's POV

(a/n: I'm just bullying this poor boy at this point 😭 The nicknames help) I feel like a stalker. I thought as I stared across the cafeteria towards a certain green haired kid. This isn't normal. The things I do aren't normal. I have no explanation. I had slightly zoned out, but as soon as I again realized my surroundings, my attention quickly turned back to Midoriya, who was suddenly more than tomato red.

I wonder what they're talking about... They were laughing. I want to be apart of that. Laughing, telling jokes... Or at least just being involved... Wait- What am I thinking?? Obviously I don't want that. That's not my goal. I don't need that. It's just a big distraction. A big giant distra- 

I felt a light tap to my shoulder. "Are you okay? Or do you just have something against Midoriya?" A girl about my height, with long black hair tied back in a ponytail stood behind me. She wore a confused look on her face. Damn it, she noticed me staring... 

I turned away from Midoriya and responded in a cold tone. "No." That was so rude... "Oh... So it's an obsession..." She mumbled the last part. She thought I wouldn't hear? That's a bit- AN OBSESSION? She sat down next to me, introduced  herself and then tried to converse with me. I didn't respond to most of the things she said. 

In fact, I wasn't paying any attention to most of the things she said. My attention was still mostly focused on Midoriya. I have many unanswered questions I would like to ask. "You keep staring at him... Do you have a crush or something?" I quickly turned to her "I don't have a crush." I said In the usual monotonous voice, but my expression was more of a flustered, angry face. 

She gaped and smiled. "The first thing you actually responded to! It is a crush!!" She squealed loudly and quietly. How- y'know what, never mind.  I slouched down in my seat, feeling a little embarrassed. "I don't even know him." I mumbled kind of hoping she would hear, yet at the same time, I hoped that she wouldn't. 

"Aww.. No need to be embarrassed! If you want to  know him, just go talk to him! He won't bite, I promise... Of course... I've never been good at keeping promises..." She said teasingly. She started to snicker. 

I sunk even lower into my seat knowing she heard me. I wonder if this is what it's like having a friend... If so maybe I don't really want friends after all.

Time skip (It's now after school)

I exited the school and began my walk home. At the entrance, walking ahead of me was Midoriya and his friend group. They talked for a little and eventually went separate ways. Midoriya traveling the same direction I was. Maybe he'll go home today... 

Wait a minute- Why would I care? I don't have to care for this possibly mentally ill kid who goes to school and battles his classmates without using his quirk if even he has one and wears a collar to school everyday for unknown reasons and also would rather spend time in an empty  field than at home. It's not even concerning. Not concerning at all.

I followed him. Definite stalker move there but what else am I supposed to do? Ignore the situation? Actually- that is an option but- That's not the point. I lost him. Where'd he go? How'd I lose him? Damn it. I looked around and notice I was next to the field. I closely looked through the field for any movement in case the bush head went in the field. 

In fact he had, and he was laughing. Not little giggles but full on laughing. What's making him laugh? What out there, in that empty field, is making him laugh? I decided to leave it be today, but tomorrow I'm following him again, and if he goes in the field, I'll make my approach. 

Now what if he doesn't go to the field? Well then I'll know where he lives and can- I'm not finishing that thought. I walked along toward my home and yet still all I could think about was what Midoriya could be doing, and what he was thinking about, and what had him laughing like that.

Midoriya's POV

Grass tickles.

LMAO
HELP I'M IN HURT-

Okay But-
I think I'm
funny ;-;

ANYWAY

Later, soggy
macaroni nuggets
😗