10 - Do You Have a Death Wish!?

I'm about ready to break. 
anyway

QOTC:
What's your favorite restaurant?
I don't have a favorite so 🤷

Chaprot tim.

Midoriya POV

It was a battle day. That's what I call it now. It went the same way it usually went except for one thing. I guess somewhere in the middle of every time we did this training exercise, I got more and more fed up with Todoroki. 

It's impossible to get him to use his fire side. I tried over and over to get him to use it, but no matter what I do, he refuses. I may not know all the facts but whatever it is, it's not worth all this trouble. 

So today, during our battle, 

I yelled at him. 

I do feel bad but, maybe he'll listen this time. Well... Probably not... Here's to hoping. 

At lunch it was just as lively as ever. I had completely zoned out, I hadn't noticed the group trying to speak with me. "Midoriya!" Uraraka called. "Huh?" I half squeaked. "Are you alright? You've been zoning out a lot more recently..." Uraraka says in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, You haven't even touched your food.." Tsuyu adds. "I'm fine! No need to worry!" I reassured them. They didn't seem too convinced but in the end they just went along with it and we all talked about random things. 

Torkidod's POV

'Why won't you use your left side!? If you keep using your quirk like this you're going to die! What the hell is wrong with you!?' His words replayed, over and over in my head. He still beat me pretty swiftly per usual but... What does he know? I'm not gonna die. He's just over exaggerating. I knew that after this I definitely have to talk to him. There was no way I couldn't.

On my way out of school my mind was racing. He thinks I have a problem? He's the one with a problem! He thinks he can say whatever he wants, but guess what MIDORIYA? You CAN'T. I decided I would approach him at the field. He can't tell ME what to do, that little bra-

He seemed so at peace sitting in the field. It got me wondering what he even does in this field. It made me wonder why he was so interested in coming to this abandoned field. 

Midoriya's POV

I sat in the field like I usually do. I was hoping today maybe I could have a proper conversation with Todoroki. He always runs away before I remember to talk to him... I don't think he knows that I know he follows me here. 

I sat as I awaited for his decision today. Will he leave? Or will he finally come up to me? Who knows? I waited, but luckily not for too long. I got a tap on my shoulder causing me to slightly jump. I turned around and what do you know? Todoroki was standing behind me! 

He had a look on his face that wasn't like his normal, everyday plain face. It seemed a bit more... angry? That's when I remembered what I had done. I quickly stood up and waved my hands in the air then quickly put them to my side. 

"Oh! I'm sorry about earlier! I didn't mean it! Well, I did mean it, but only cause you're... well... dense. Very very very very dense." I said without really thinking about how that might've sounded rude. "And you're very.. blunt" He said in his usual monotonous voice. 

I turned away a bit embarrassed that he called me blunt. "Hey... I have something for you" Todoroki said hesitantly. Something... for me? Todo- SoMethi- Me??? I turned around stiftly waiting to see what he could possibly want to give me.

A... A... A... I don't know... Whatever it is, it seems sad... I looked at the sad droopy thing confusedly. He acknowledged my confusion and explained. "It's a flower, a plant. I found it on the sidewalk on my way home the other day." He held it out to me and I took it from his hand.

I closely examined it, but... looking at how sad it looked made me start to feel sad. I had to ask why. I sat down with the flower and listened. How else could I find out why this flower is so sad? Hmm... Oh! Todoroki's still here! Maybe he knows!

"Hey Todoroki... Do you know why the flower is so sad?" I asked not looking away from the small drooping plant. Todoroki didn't answer for a while. He sat down in front of me and stared at the flower in my hand. "What do you mean?" He asked, which confused me. 

What does he mean what do I mean? What I'm saying makes total sense, Is he really just that dense? Or maybe what I'm saying isn't normal person speak... That's weird. "Do I not speak normally?" I questioned aloud forgetting the reason I was asking myself that, and forgetting there was somebody sitting right in front of me. 

"You speak pretty normally, I'm guessing you just think a little differently, that's all." Todoroki said in response to my question. Oh shoot. Ohshootohshootohshootohshoot. I forgot he was there... "Ah... I see..." I slightly shifted to face away from him because now I was super embarrassed. 

Todoroki seemed to be distracted by something and that was when I decided to make my move. This flower was going to be happy whether it liked it or not! Maybe it likes the same thing as grass... I took out the little notations I had about grass, and looked for something the flower might like. 

Well Todoroki found it on the sidewalk, so it must not like being there. Maybe it would like staying with the grass! In some sunlight as well! I took the flower to where the sun shined brightest and placed it in the dirt.

It still looked sad though. "Don't worry little flower, everyone's nice here! I'll take care of you." I said to it in a quiet tone. What else can I get for this little flower? Maybe it'd like some water! I looked around for where I could possibly get some water and then remember,

I have some water in my backpack! I took the bag from my bag and opened it. I grabbed the water, re-closed my bag. Then opened the water, I poured a little bit of it near the base of the flower. Just enough to completely surround the flower, but not so much to completely drench the dirt and make it into mud.

That might be all I could do for now. "I'l be back tomorrow, to give you some more water." I said as gently as I could muster. I decided I would sit in the field for a little while longer and then head to the hospital. 

I turned back towards Todoroki, who I again forgot was there. It was weird he was still here. He seemed confused. What's he thinking about? "Well... Are you going to listen to my advise this time or...?" I asked him while slightly tilting my head. He seemed less confused now and more conflicted.

Eventually after a short awkward silence he stood, and responded with, "I'll consider it this time." I smiled, and he walked away. Presumably, he went home. Which reminded me, I might end up being late if I don't go back now!

I quickly stood and ran towards the hospital, passing Todoroki on the way. Again, I got distracted.

Poop.

Wlel I hope
this was an
enjoyable
chapter.

Goodnight

soggy
nuggetronies