9 - Why does he do that?

IT'S THERE CUZ
IT'S BAYMAX AND
IT'S CUTE SHUT UP.

QOTC:
Who's your MHA comfort
character? Maybe I'll make 
the majority more included 
😏 Cuz I Don't have any 
comfort anything so..

ANYWAY CHAPTER

Tosorock's POV

(a/n: That was cuz i'm lazy) "The sports festival is coming up" Was all he said and suddenly the class was watching the worlds greatest concert. "Settle down class." Aizawa said calmly while Iida shouted for everyone to sit back down. 

Eventually everyone settled down and Aizawa explained everything. Midoriya looked especially excited. "It is mandatory for everyone to participate." That was the introduction to our first sports festival. 

It was pretty exciting to think about it in all honesty. Although it was mainly just another chance to show my father I wasn't going to use his side. Another chance to show him i didn't need him to win. 

Wait why is Aizawa pulling Midoriya aside? Should I eavesdrop or- No that's weird. I don't even care anyway.

Midoriya's POV

It's so exciting! Am I really going to get to participate in the sports festival? Everything is just like a big dream now! I thought this just as Aizawa pulled me aside to talk.

"You can't participate in the festival." Of course. I should've expected this. I mentally face palmed for letting myself get my hopes up. He explained to me that if I were to participate in the festival the people looking to recruit students for internships might consider me an option when I am in fact, not an option. 

It made sense, and I was completely fine with it, but it still kind of made me sad. And so, my dreams of ever being in the sports festival were crushed. That's fine. I should probably think of other career options anyway. Actually... I don't really care... as obnoxious as that may sound.

Time skip cuz lazy (as always) :3

The day of the festival finally arrived, I was excited to see how it all would end. There were seats for each different class. I sat down in a seat. I was the only one there. I watched from the stand, and slowly more of my classmates came over and sat in the seats around me.  

Eventually Uraraka sat down next to me. She slouched in her seat and then turned her head towards me. She smiled and then quickly looked away. What was all that about? Then Iida came and sat next to us.

I half zoned out watching the festival while Uraraka and Iida chatted about... something. It was too loud to tell what they were saying. I didn't really care, because it didn't seem like they were talking to me. 

I wasn't really paying attention to anything until the very end of the festival. Katsuki Bakugou v.s Shoto Todoroki. This can't end good, at least not with the way the two use their quirks... We're all going to die. 

Uraraka's POV

I notice a shift in Midoriya's energy when the last battle was announced. I turned to Midoriya and he was completely absorbed by the upcoming battle. He was probably thinking of all the possible outcomes because he's an over thinker like that. The look on his face is... Intense, to say the least...

After the sports festival had ended Midoriya seemed quite irked about something. I always seem to catch him lost in his thoughts. He's a rare kind of person. I wonder what he's thinking about...

When the sports festival was over, everyone had begun to head home. I only now noticed that as Midoriya left someone followed behind. What is he doing? Why is he of all people following Midoriya?  Todoroki? Really? ... I have to know what's going on.

I knew my parents would start to worry if I came home later than I usually do, but this was something that had to be done. 

I sneakily followed behind the dual haired male who was following the freckled boy in front. 

Todoroki's POV

Due to mass procrastination I never did confront the weird green haired male about his strange behavior. Today would definitely be the day that I do though. I followed him again today and as predicted he went straight to that field again. 

I watched as he sat down in the grass. He sat there, not moving a muscle. Suddenly, I heard a small shriek, but it didn't come from Midoriya. I turned to where the noise came from and saw a rustling bush. 

I walked over to the bush fully prepared for anything to jump out and attack. I peaked over and... "Ah- I can explain..." The awkward rosy cheeked girl said from behind the bush. "Okay then." I said calmly. she seemed confused but soon quickly stood up. 

She stepped out from behind the bush and inhaled preparing to speak. "I have no excuses..." She said in a low tone. She stood awkwardly, as though she had something she wanted to say. "Well what about you? Why were you following Midoriya?" She interrogated.

I simply walked away. I had no way of answering that question, and there was no way for me to even walk up to Midoriya at this point, so I just went home. What more could I have done? Tell her I'm basically just stalking him? Yeah, right. 

On the way to my house, I found something on the ground. It was a slightly crushed flower. It was depressing to see. What would Midoriya do with this? 

When you die cuz.
"DIE!" -Bakugou Katsuki.

Well 

ANYWAY
That was fun.

goodnight 
soggy nuggetronies.