5 - First Encounter

Yes. There
will be at least 2 more
chapters with pictures
like this one.

QOTC:
What's your favorite (at most)
PG-13 rated movie?
Basically children's movies so-
Here I'll give you my own answer
too! 

I'd say it's either "Meet The Robinsons", "A Dog's Purpose" or, "Mr. Peabody & Sherman"

The dog one almost brought me to tears 🥺🥺

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Todoroki's POV

Finally the first day of UA had begun. The class was all there but... Where was the teacher? As if on cue the teacher crawled into the classroom in a yellow sleeping bag. Is he really fit for the job of teaching heroes in training?

"Alright class, I'm Aizawa and I'll be your Homeroom teacher. Now go get into gym attire, It's time to train." He said dully then headed for the door. "What about orientation?" Most people asked. "We're skipping it. You're heroes in training. You don't need an orientation." He stated plainly.

We all got our gym uniforms on and headed outside. "You will be doing a series of performance assessment tests. Whoever gets the lowest score... Will be expelled" He said without changing his tone of voice.

"You can't do that!" One of the other students shouted. Most other students agreed. "UA allows teachers to teach however they want, so yes. I can have you expelled." Mr. Aizawa stated calmly.

He then started to explain the rules.

Midoriya's POV

I was going to be observing class 1-A. I'll go everywhere they do, but I won't get to participate in most activities. Bummer... I wanna do other things than just watch... I always just watch... But at least I'll get to be outdoors more often! It was only the first day so I walked with Miyuki to the school. She was also there to make sure I didn't get distracted because I was already going to be pretty late.

Miyuki walked me to the classroom, to find that no one was there. Where'd they go? We walked outside to see a man with longish black hair and tired eyes talking to a bunch of kids my age. Is that them? Is that the class I'm observing? The class went off doing some of the training stuff that was set up.

Miyuki gave me a round metal thing with a hole in the middle of it before going to what I believe was the teacher of class 1-A. This thing looks like a shock collar... Is this a shock collar? Am I getting a puppy? OOOO I BET IT'S REALLY FLUFFY! Oh wait... Why would I be getting a puppy right now? Wait- Why did I think I was getting a puppy? When'd this get in my hands? What is it? A shock collar?

I looked up to see Miyuki walking back over to me. She took the shock collar looking object and placed it around my neck. "What's this for?" I asked. "You forgot already huh?" She told me already? huh... "It's to monitor your health while you're out here. Please please please remember not to take it off..." She said with a worried expression. If it's really so important that I don't forget this then... "I won't!" I said confidently with a reassuring smile. 

"That is class 1-A over there," She said pointing to the class. Oh, Really? cool! I thought to myself. "They're training right now and will be using their quirks so please try to stay out of the line of fire." Miyuki finished the worried expression stained on her face. I nodded in response.

She guided me over to an area where I could see everyone and what they were doing. She handed me my notebook and a pencil. "Go ahead and start taking your notes. I'll be by to pick you up later, okay?" Miyuki said to me. "Okay!" I replied and then she left. I started scribbling down all the quirks I saw, the strategies they used to adapt. Everything I could fit into the notebook.