7 - A field of grass is only half as good as a field of flowers.

wowie...

Hello.

Don't question the image-

QOTC: What is your musical
preference? I
 like a lot of
different types of music so- 
Anyway!

Chapter now.

Bye!

Midoriya's POV

(a/n: Doing a quick recap cuz idfk how to start this without one.) "What are you doing here?" Todoroki had asked me. How do I respond? What do I say? What was I doing? I stared at him for a second which he probably thought was weird and then I responded. 

"I don't know what i'm doing." I said after that short lived silence. He seemed confused but then sat down. "Why haven't you gone home yet?" He asked me. I tried not to respond with the narky replies i instantly thought of. Oh! I've basically never been home. Why haven't you gone home yet? Why do you ask so many questions? I thought sarcastically. 

"Well... uh... I didn't really want to." I told him hoping he wouldn't ask further questions about it. He then looked down towards his feet. "Oh... Okay." He said in a dull tone. I turned around and looked down at the surrounding grass area.

'What makes grass happy: Being with others, having someone to talk to, and compliments.' I wrote in my notebook. I placed my hand over the grass. 'Soft yet sort of scratchy' I noted.

"What're you doing now?" Asked the other male from behind me. I turned to look at him, he was slightly tilting his head and looking towards my notebook. I almost forgot he was here... oops... "Oh! It's nothing really, just... Observing." I stated awkwardly.

He then got up to walk away. Maybe I should've started an interesting conversation... Now he thinks I'm boring... Probably. I looked down towards my hands a little disappointed. Wait- Home? Home... I gotta get back to the hospital to get this collar thing off!

I stood up quickly and ran out the field past Todoroki and all the way back to the hospital. I rushed past the main office, and to my room. I got in and closed the door behind me to which I was greeted by a look that could commit arson inside my lungs.

Oh no... I'm a dead man.

Todoroki's POV

When I got home a slouched onto my bed and let my thoughts run wild. Why didn't he want to go home? He seems so normal. What would cause him to have problems at home? That woman that brings him here seems nice... He didn't seem cold to her at all... 

What's with that collar? Is that something his parent make him wear? He doesn't take it off but I can tell it does bother him. How could he have not known what he was doing? Did he just not want to tell me? I guess it is weird considering we don't really know each other that well...

I could convince someone else to ask him about it... Maybe he has a post concussion...  Or maybe he just can't remember things? Or he has a memory problem... No I don't think so... 

Well I haven't been around him a lot so I guess I wouldn't know how he acts around people he does and doesn't know... So There is a chance he just didn't want to tell me. Although it's definite that he didn't want to tell me why he didn't want to go home...

Why am I worried about all this anyway? I don't even know him. I just know his name, that he wears a collar for whatever reason, and he doesn't want to go to his house. It's nothing I should be concerned about. It is however something I could be concerned about...

Just forget it. It's nothing. I'm not focused on what he does just as he's not focused on what I do. That sounds like something that it's not... No. No it doesn't. I don't- Yeah no. I don't even know him so...

"SHOTO" My father yelled slamming the door open. I lifted my head to look at him. "WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED ME? I'VE BEEN CALLING FOR YOU." He yells. "Lost in though I guess." I said wanting to get back to my self questioning and person worry. 

He paused and stared at me. "FINE BUT NEXT TIME I CALL FOR YOU, YOU ANSWER RIGHT AWAY" He stated loudly before rushing off, slamming the door again behind him. I sighed through my nose and went back to my thoughts.

I wonder what Midoriya's doing right now...

Midoriya's POV

The too ladies were turned facing me. "Where were you?" Miyuki asked. "Why didn't you come back when you were supposed to?" My mom asked. How long was I distracted? I smiled awkwardly. "W-Well you see-" I started but then got interrupted. "Don't you dare try to make up an excuse!" My mom said sternly. 

Ah... Now what... "Well I was passing by a uh... a field... and uh... well there was a uh... uhm..." "You got distracted didn't you?" Miyuki asked folding her arms " Yeah, I got distracted." I confirmed looking down at my feet.

They both sighed, and my mom came over and hugged me. Hug? Why is she hugging me? Isn't she mad? She pulled apart from me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Just... Don't do that anymore. It really worries me..." My mom said looking up toward me. "Aren't you mad?" I asked bluntly.

"Mad? No, Of course not! I'm just concerned is all..." She said pulling her hands away to fiddle with them. "Oh.. I'm sorry I worried you.." I said slightly trailing off. "I won't do it again." I said feeling a little guilty.

"Izuku. If you want to keep going there, that's okay, just tell someone here first." My mom said softly. I nodded in response and went to sit on my bed. "Did... anything interesting happen at school?" Miyuki asked me. "Oh! Yeah actually."

I told them about the weekly training and all the fights I got into. Which would generally be a bad thing but since it was helping to train heroes, it was a little different.

After they shared commentary and at the end, My mom hugged me tightly rubbing her face against mine while crying a little. "My baby boy is growing up too fast! Izuku I'm so proud of you!" She said whimpering slightly. "Muummmm!" I whined.

My mom soon had to leave due to it getting late.  Miyuki also had to leave due to having to tend to other people in the hospital. She is a doctor after all. I lied in bed trying to fall asleep but something kept me up. 

What is it?

Alkoliklittlacker.

sshshshshshshshshshsh
okay.

So imma just say this was

a pretty alright chapter

i guess

Good Night,
Soggie Nugget
Macaroni K I D S.