3 - Wow... really?

Don't mind me continuously
switching from one show
to another...

I said DON'T MIND ME-

Anyway,

Describe ur fav thing
to wear? If you don't wanna 
das okay
:'0

Chap chap les golden

Todoroki's POV

"Shoto?"

A voice called to me. It was my mother's voice. She was sitting on a chair next to the window. I was hesitant but eventually I responded. "Yes..." She looked at me with a loving smile. The same smile she used to give me before she ended up here. She beckoned me over, and I slowly approached her.

When I finally got over to where she was she stood up and hugged me. "You're such a slowpoke." She said jokingly before sitting down again. "So... How have you been?" She asked with a slightly sympathetic look. "I guess it's been a little better." I said dully in response. 

Time skip, so lazy UGH 🙄

"I actually heard a loud noise coming from one of the rooms as I was walking by. Did you hear it?" I asked suddenly for whatever reason. She looked at me confusedly, then smiled. "That's actually pretty normal... I don't know him, but i'm willing to bet he's pretty clumsy. He's been here since I got here. I heard he's somewhere around your age... Not too sure of his name though." She responded.

I nodded and left it at that. No need to let it unsettle me. This is the conclusion. No more que- "Do you know why he's here?" I inquired. So much for that being the conclusion. "Well... I could always ask about him since you're so curious..." She said slightly trailing off. "No, no need it's fine." I said before she could take her own time to consider it. 

(a/n: Ik this prolly gonna be TMI but I really gotta take a shit So-)

Later on after talking for a while, my 'f a t h e r' called me home. I said my goodbyes and left. Hopefully I won't go through the usual torture today. When I got home my father yelled at me for no reason and then I ate and went to bed.

At least I didn't have to train tonight. I lie there awake still wondering why the loud noise kid was there for so long. Was he there for housing like my mother? If that were the case he would have to have gone through somewhat of the same things my mother did... He's my age... He would have been really young... That's awful...

Thinking about it gave me a headache so I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

 Midoriya's POV

'Stutter stutter stutter...
Walking by the gutter.
Hoping to be safe...
In such an eerie place. 

Shuffle past the gates,
Making not a sound.
Hoping to get caught,
but no one is on the ground.

Sit down in the lawn chair,
It's okay you'll be fine.
Oh and also that's a lovely pair.
Just one small bite,
I believe that would be fair. 

Creepy sounds of voices,
Whistle through the trees.
You're leaving so soon?
I thought you'd want to stay with me...

It breaks my heart to see you leave...
But I guess we had some fun.
Although you hate my 'awful' laugh
I hoped you'd stay, just like most everyone...'

I set the reading next to me on the bed. It was a strange piece. It almost creeped me out. Never reading that again... Where did that come from? Eh whatever. I'm sure it's nothing. I thought as I lied down. 

There is a lot to think about, Like how the doctors won't let me DO ANYTHING O U T D O O R S. Or how I still haven't gotten any new books. I'm not In a rush to get them It's not like i'm GOING ANYWHERE. I sighed to myself. Although I tried to be angry at all the doctors who ever came near me, It was hard to really actually hate Miyuki (she knows she's my favorite) and my mind kept wandering off to the view out the window.

How come I didn't look out the window sooner? It's like the Television but it's actually there in front of you! Have I done it before and just forgot? I thought I might remember something so wonderful. How odd.

I guess i'll just have to wait for some sort of miracle. A miracle that allowed me to go outside. To be outside. To feel what it feels like. To be like other people my age. I wanted someone my age to show me the world. Not the delinquent doctors who don't know how to communicate with a child. That's why I liked Dr. Miyuki. She did know how to communicate with me. 

I wanted to look out the window again, but the uneven curtain kept me away. I was afraid it was going to fall again. Fortunately later in the evening some people came by to fix it. I still wanted to see the window but I was so... Tired. 

Moving right now would be a chore. I could barely keep my eyes open. Although it already seemed as though they were closed because the room was really dark. So dark I almost didn't realize I had fallen asleep.

My rib cage hurts.

Also yes I did take a dump
after saying it was 
necessary.

Bye bye you
soggy nuggetronies. 
>:))))))