17

"My name is Tomura Shigaraki. We need you to answer some questions," Hand man says. Well, currently he only has one hand over his face.

Touya brought me to a larger room, its mostly empty save a counter top, a beat up couch and a wire bed frame. I am currently sitting on the ground, leaning my back on the counter top. Shigaraki is crouching in front of me, his dry hands hanging off his knees. The boy is wearing all black, and he is far lankier than I thought he would be. His pale blue hair reaches his shoulders now, persistently messy. 

I nod in response, keeping a blank stare.

"What is your full name?" He starts.

I can see Touya's eyes widen slightly from where he stands behind Shigaraki. I give him a slow, knowing blink. So he really hasn't told them then?

"Ayumi Todoroki" I respond. This perks the villains attention.

"Where have I heard that name before?"

"I hope you haven't bad the inconvenience of meeting my father," I respond blandly. I can still play this away from Touya.

"You always pick the good ones Dabi!" Twice yells, then quickly, "useless!"

"And what can you say about Endeavor?"

"You should have made a stronger nomu. I hear he's not dead," I've been here for three days now, Toga told me yesterday that Endeavor and Hawks survived the attack, and there were no civilian casualties.

Shiggy stands, then paces. His hands go up to scratch his neck.

"That nomu was incredibly strong!" He yells. What a pouty baby.

I just stare.

"So you want your father dead?" His voice is still raised his scratching increasing.

"Yes."

The man stops everything, he grips his stomach and lets out a cackling laugh. Its hysterical, laced with a sense of malicious mania.

"What a lovely family," one of the others grumbles.

One Shigaraki stops his laughter he turns to me, "Is he really so baf?"

"Yes."

"Be more specific!"

"He had five kids, he killed one, ignored two, beat the shit out of me, and then emotionally stunted and beat the youngest. You think your villains? No. He is on another level of evil," I huff, slowly as the sentences move on my speech is slower, quieter. I'm tired.

"How does the media not know?" Shig questions. Hes close to my face again, making me stare at the disembodied grey hand attached to him like a mask.

"He has money and power. There is hardly any record of my dead brother. And none of my siblings will talk,"

"Is that so? Well. As I suspected heros aren't special, they're just like us," he snickers.

I suck in a deep breath. Why am I even here? Why bother with me when I can't help them. "What do you want from me Shigiraki,"

"You are just a rather important pawn is all. Hawks cares about you. And you have information, so I am( told,"

"Hawks doesn't give a shit about me!" I practically hiss. I sit forward a bit, then flinch at the flashing pain in my shoulder.

"We'll see. Besides him you know a lot about other heros,"

"Oh fuck off, I don't know much about anyone,"