28

As soon as we step into the room I am tackled into a hug by Himiko, she has a wide smile today, being extra bubbly.

We greet her and Twice then sit, waiting for whatever we showed up for. Keigo never told me. Cryptic idiot.

"Are you all better now sis?" Toga questions. The sis part confuses me but I let it happen. I guess if she sees me as a sister figure, that's not bad.

"Yeah, I'm all good. How have you been holding up kid?" I ask.

She smiles at the question, "I'm good! We are having lots of fun around here,"

"Good,"

Keigo sits next to me, an arm around my shoulder. With Toga on my otherside, hugging my arm, I'm in for a lot of human contact. Twixe sits on the floor infront of the TV. Him and Keigo make small talk. Keigo even goes out of his way to ignore his phone calls. I raise a brow at him.

He gives no response so I try not to focus on it. I let myself unwind, my focus drifting off elsewhere while I am in the arms of my devoted loves. Toga, though I haven't known her too long, is like a little sister to me. She isn't like Fuyumi, not that kind of sister. She isn't like Shoto either. In a way, I want to keep her safe, as I do all my siblings, but I know that nothing I could ever do would keep her out of danger.

I am pulled away from my thoughts by the click of a door opening. Before the person even steps through the door I know who he is. My dear brother.

He looks more tired today. Though, I guess it's more 9n his posture since it would be impossible to tell from his face.

I shoot him a smile.  He takes a moment to look at the two who are clung onto me and then rolls his eyes. Now that I think about it, it must look like they're fighting for my attention.

"I heard KFC and thermometer girl were here,"   he says.

"Hey, that's rude, crispy," Keigo replies in the most sarcastic done he can muster.

"Your lucky I don't roast you bird boy," he sounds a bit upset.

Though, considering how it seemed through the cameras the other night, I am anything but surprised.

"Thermometer girl is far too much of a mouth full. Ayumi is fine," I reply.

He ignores me and leans against the wall. He sighs. "You aren't here just to hang out,'

I quirk a brow. I wasn't exactly given a reason, but this makes sense. I wonder what task my brother has planned.

"Shigaraki wants more proof you're on our side. I suggest you start doing some note worthy acts before he decides you're useless," Touya states. He looks away as he does so.

Right. We are bad guys now. Kind of.

We have to be.

"Do you have any suggestions?" I ask.

"Murder?" Himiko replies.

I chuckle at that,"I don't  murder without cause kiddo."

"Boring," she pouts, but accepts the answer.

"More information. Get us something we can use on the heros,' touya says. "Hawks, you know what we want you to do,"

Well thats cryptic. I'll need to ask him later.

We all spend a bit more time together before Keigo and I take our leave. We don't talk on the flight home. He takes me to his apartment again and this time I don't argue.

Once we land safely inside I sit on the couch.

"Whats got you quiet?" Keigo asks casually from the kitchen. I can hear some mugs clanking and coffee brewing.