24

Shoto was able to come with us, his teacher once again being the one to drive him. Natsuo even got the day off of school. After a lot of suffocating hugs, and long winded explanations, we are finally all sitting on the floor of my living room.

Fuyumi is wiping away happy tears, while Natsuo eats some food he found in my fridge.

This is how it should be.

"So, what are we all here for sis?" Natsuo asks.

Fuyumi nods at the question, I hadn't told either before hand.

"We need to make a decision, as a family." I lay the thick file out in the middle of the room, along with the flash drive of the audio tapes. "I've been making a case against dad for years. Shoto helped me collect evidence and now we need to all agree on whether or not to release this."

I watch as my older siblings skim the photos, grimacing as they see them. "There is one more thing too. Even if we decide not to release all of this, it is possible that another party may come out with something similar," I say.

"Who?" Fuyumu questions.

They deserve to know. They do. Touya wasn't just my brother, he was our brother. All of us.

"Touya," I say quietly. I look my siblings in the eyes, taking time to read each expression. All of them draw a blank.

"Hes dead," Shoto says monotonously.

"He isn't. He's alive and he wants to take dad down. And I wouldn't stop him. After all these years, after all he has done to us... I personally think the world should know what a terrible person he is. But I don't speak for all of us. So I want to hear your thoughts," I finish.

Its quiet for awhile.

"I don't know what to say. I mean, Touya? Why didn't he come see us?" Fuyumi asks.

"I wish I knew," I reply.

"As much as I would love to see dad crash and burn, I'm bot sure about some dumb big display. If thats what big bro wants, then that's on him. But I don't want to live in the shadow of what dad did to us forever." Natsuo states.

"Yes. If we are to release this and go public the media would never leave us alone," Shoto says.

"Yeah. Thats my big hang up too. Thats why I changed my name. The only one who knows I'm a Todorki who isn't family is Hawks and my old teachers," I understand it. We would never get rid of the looks of pity, or die hard followers accusing us of fabrication.

"But I know we shouldn't let this go. I was willing to try to be a family again! I mean, I tried so hard! I thought dad was changing but I can't tell." Fuyumi exclaims, a few tears springing to her eyes. I put a hand gently on her arm and offer her a smile.

"Its never going to be easy for us. No matter what we do," Natsuo says. His face is grim, like he's slipping back into himself again, like he did years ago.

"What if, for now, we wait. Let Touya make his move. And see less of dad," Shoto offers.

"That could work. Natsu, while you're not at school just come here. I can look at finding a bigger place. Fuyumi, you are also welcome here whenever. You don't have to stay in that house. And Shoto, you as well. Mr. Aizawa and Nezu are also willing to help if needed." I think aloud, its all a bit rambled. It could work, would work better if I had a bigger space.

"It would probably a good time to tell you then that I am doing a work study with dads agency. My friends Midoriya and Bakugou are as well," Shoto says.

"What the hell?" I reply. I grunts my hands through my hair, tugging at the ends a bit. Seriously Sho?

"I want to learn more about my fire. So I will let dad be useful so I can be a good hero. My friends will keep me safe," he grumbles. He's never liked being fretted over.