20

"What are Endeavor's weaknesses?" Shigaraki question, he came back this morning, and is now in my room with another person.

"Fire extinguishers. Water hoses, he really hates rain," I reply. I don't really mean for sarcasm to drip out but it does. "Oh and if you get close enough, a swift kick to the nuts."

Shigaraki groans at me, edging closer with his hand out. Some threat dude. Kill me and get nothing except a very pissed Dabi.

"Hawks?"

"If you just watched some videos you would know. Think, for a fucking second think. All quirks have a downside. He doesn't have infinite feathers. Endeavor is still human, he only has so much endurance. And frankly, other than that I don't know," I reply flatly.

"Don't be difficult Todoroki, give me real information," he sneers, his breathy rasp ever present. "Which heros do you have dirt on?"

"Fuck you. Don't call me that. And none other than Endeavor. Even then its not much. He doesn't care about his family, hell, he knows I'm here, could be just letting me rot. His reputation is important, but that's obvious. And I already passed my information along to someone whom I don't even know well," 

"Fine then. If you're going to be that way, Dread, just a taste if you would?" Shigaraki sends a glare my way before gesturing to another person in the room. They are wearing simple, loose black clothes with a strange mask on their face. The mask is black with eight eyes like a spider, beady red.

'Dread' walks forward calmly, not a falter in their step. They lift their hand to my face, and lightly tap my forehead.

There is a brief moment of intense confusion, exhaustion, and over all dread for whatever Dread's quirk is.

But oh boy. I understand it.

I am no longer in the room with Shigaraki and Dread. Both are gone and I am simply sitting in my old childhood home. I'm at the table, its just Touya and I. He looks maybe 7, his red hair vibrant with only a few white streaks in it. There are only a few light burns on him, and bandages.

The boy looks up at me with those bright turquoise eyes, though there is no light in them. There is no reflection, no tears, nothing. His face is devoid of emotion.

"This is when it started," Touya says. I was only 5 then.

Then, an older 17 year old Touya walks in, covered in bandages and blood, limping. His hair is white, and instead of nothingness his face holds disdain as our eyes meet. "And this is where it ends," older Touya remarks.

"I'm dead Ayumi. Who else can't you protect?" The younger touya says.

The younger one stands and walks over before gripping tight at my wrists. It all feel so vivid, but a part of me knows this isn't real, it couldn't be.

But it burns, it burns my wrists, a hot white, almost numbing pain that causes me to let put a guttural screech.

"Why didn't you save me?" Little Touya asks in a small voice, with a sadistic smile.

Then I am pulled away, back to the present, no burns on my arms. I can feel the tears running down my face, dripping onn my chin.

"So, Touya must be the dead one?" The hooded person asks. Their voice is such a medium tone, its dull, and hard to distinguish anything about the person from it.

"That information is not new. He died 7  years ago," I respond after a few deep breaths. So that what the quirk was. They can make me see my fears.

"Are you ready to be helpful?" Shigaraki asks.

"I don't have much to say," I reply.

"Again, Dread," Shigaraki scoffs before walking away.