22

The little blonde teen I had already become so fond with hugs me with tears welled up in her eyes. She buries her face in my good shoulder and sniffles.

"Toga, I'm not going forever. You can always come and visit okay?" I say quietly to her.

She nods. "Call me Himiko,"

"Okay, Himiko, it'll be alright. Can you make sure to take care of Dabi while I'm gone? He's such a trouble maker," I smile at her as she laughs at that. "And Dabi is gonna protect you too,"

"Okay. Hawks better look at after you, otherwise I'll kill him!"

"He will,"

And with that, I walk off with my brother. Man I want a shower.

We walk through a warp gate and appear back at the warehouse I first saw Dabi and Hawks at. This time, we are inside. The moonlight shines in through the window.

Its a bit cold, but the hoodie helps, and standing next to Touya helps.

I look at my brother again, at the silver staples, at his spiky black hair and ocean blue eyes. I place a hand on his arm. This whole time felt like a sort of dream. Its like if I couldn't touch him he wasn't real. But he is, he's here.

Soon enough there is a flapping of wings, and I let go of Touya. Hawks rushes in, a bit out of breath.

He is in civilian clothes, but his hair is the same. His full vermillion wings are the same. He's real.

He has a rather large file clutched in his hands. But he stares at me first. He looks at me as if the whole world doesn't matter. Our eyes meet, and I stare into his golden ones, so pretty.

"Hey little crow," he says, almost sarcastically but I can see the fondness in his eyes.

"Hey chicken wings,"

"You have it, number two?" Dabi interrupts. He holds out his hand for the file.

Hawks doesn't hesitate to toss it into his hands.

Dabi skims through it, eyes wide. There is a wide grin on his face, whatever that is was something good. "She is all yours then," Dabi smirks.

I look up at him quickly and give him a faint smile. I will see you soon big bro.

Before I left I have both Toga and Touya my personal number, they better stay in touch.

Without any other words I step forward and slowly walk towards Keigo. Thats when I get to really see him, for the first time in a whole week, seven long days, his sunset eyes are tired. Little purple smudges of exhaustion underneath them. His shoulders are slightly slouched, but as I near him he perks up a bit.

He almost doesn't look real, all of his injuries practically gone and all of his feathers are back. He's okay.

For a split second right before I reach him I see him again, laying on the pavement with a halo of blood around him. I watch us fall again and again, maybe this wasn't real after all. I mean, it must be a dream if I am going home. Maybe this is all in Shigaraki's plan.

My steps falter, and I shakily reach a hand out. Kiego returns the gesture, grabbing my hand lightly so that I can walk to him. His hands are warm and rough. Real. Those hands are real. We both step towards eachother and I wrap my good arm around him, clutching the fabric of his jacket on his back.

"Alright love birds, leave. Girlie needs medical attention." Dabi grunts. I let out a small smile at that. He is still so protective, after all this time.