21

[Third Person]

Ayumi passed out, Dread making the mistake of letting the dreams go too long, the girl had actually held her breath. The villain sighs, standing up.

"Stupid child," they grunt.

They leave without another word, leave the room, the entire building behind. If Shigaraki needed them, he would call.

Not long after Dabi and Toga waltz in with bags of groceries, Toga got Ayumi a new (stolen) sweat shirt and Dabi made a food run. They were only gone for maybe two hours.

So, it kind of freaks them the hell out to see Ayumi laying on the floor unconscious, with blood soaking up in the green shirt, and slightly pooling under her.

The two drop their bags and run to her side. Toga presses her fingers to Ayumi's neck, checking for a pulse. Dabi peels back the shirt to see the stitches completely ruined and the wound reopened.

"Fuck!" Dabi grunts.

"Shes alive. What happened?" Toga asks, her voice now cold. Her usual demeanor is chipper and happy, a little sadistic too. So the cold, the last time she had that tone was after big sis Magne died.

"What the hell happened?" Dabi questions, mostly to himself, as he gently lifts her head. There are dried tear streaks running down her face, and her eyes are still red and puffy.

"Get me stuff to stitch her up again." The man orders, already tearing off a part of the shirt.

And once again the brother stitched his sister up, this time using an old piece of cloth to keep her arm in a sling so she wouldn't move it. He gets her into her bed and covers her with blankets so she can try and rest.

Now he has to figure out what happened.

"Toga, can you watch her for a bit? I need to talk to the boss," Dabi grumbles.

The teenayer nods quickly and skips over to the sleeping Ayumi. Toga occupies herself with Ayumi's long hair once again, tying it in braids and then undoing it.

Dabi exits the room and finds Shigaraki at a laptop in the main room, on the old dusty couch. The man is scratching slightly at his neck as he types away and browses through whatever he's looking at.

"You want to tell me what you did?" Dabi asks. He knows it was Shigaraki, none of the others really cared about Ayumi, they had their own work to do.

"A little interrogation. The pawn wasn't being useful," Shigaraki shrugs off. He couldn't care less for the state of their new hostage/ally.

"Are you trying to kill her?" Dabi seethes.

"What do you care?"

"We have a common enemy,"

"Ah yes, Endeavor. Tell me, why do you hate him again?" Shigaraki muses. The man has a theory, he is only about eighty percent sure though.

"Because he's a bad hero. He's worse than All Might. You heard what Ayumi said about what he did to his kids. And on top of that she is our key to have Hawks feed us more intel. Besides, I'm sure the kid can't tell you much because she doesn't have her usual access here." Dabi sighs at the end of it. He knows he shouldn't keep this all from the league, but in all honesty, Shigaraki isn't his friend. He is on a different level, he's a boss, he's a villain, but he isn't someone Dabi cares for.

"Ayumi wasn't giving us information we could use. So I let Dread see into her fears, I hear they were quite gruesome. That dead brother thing really hits deep for her,"

Dabi stays quiet at that. He had heard all about Dread. The villain notorious for leaving people in mental peril. So Ayumi lived her nightmares again huh?